TP-Link: Possible modem trouble?

Discus and support TP-Link: Possible modem trouble? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Possible modem trouble? Hey guys, having a bit of trouble with my xbox one. I try to connect to the internet to update games... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SH0WD0WN9314, Jan 15, 2017.

1. SH0WD0WN9314
    SH0WD0WN9314 Guest

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Possible modem trouble?
    Hey guys, having a bit of trouble with my xbox one. I try to connect to the internet to update games and it will go great for a bit but then completely cuts out and won't connect again, I have to restart the console for it to connect again but it just disconnects
    soon after. Is this a problem with my internet, the xbox or something else?

:)

SH0WD0WN9314, Jan 15, 2017
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    TP-Link: Known Issues

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues
    TP-Link TD-8616

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.1.1

Username - admin

Password - admin

Known Issues

No known issues.

XB1R Athena, Jan 15, 2017
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    TP-Link: Known Issues

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues
    TP-Link TD-W8960N

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.1.1

Username - admin

Password - admin

Known Issues

No Known Issues.

XB1R Athena, Jan 15, 2017
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

wired xbox live disconnects

the tp link is your router but what is your modem or your first device where the internet (cable ? ) comes into your house ?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

TP Link TD-W8970 Won't connect to XBOX Live

6. prju68 Win User

TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help
  7. taidara Win User

Open NAT but still can't connect to other open NATs

Thank you! This is valuable information.

[quote user="Ankau"]I got my friend to fill out his information too :)

Modem brand & model number: tp-link TD - 8840t

Router brand & model number: Linksys wrt1900ac[/quote]Can you ask your friend if their TP-Link TD-8840T is operating in bridge mode.

The TP-Link TD8840T is a combined xDSL modem with router/NAT built-in. So far so good, but since your friend also have an additional router/NAT (Linksys wrt1900ac) which terminates into an existing router/NAT (TP-Link TD-8840T), inbound/outbound traffic will
    be NAT'd twice. Multiple levels of NAT in a home environment should be avoided.

Keep us posted!
  8. EzrealisEpic Win User

Strange disconnections of service involving error 8015190E

Modem: Verizon #: GT784WNV

Router: TP-LINK #: TD-W8980

One Console

Internal adapter

UPnP is unkown

Strict NAT ERROR CODE: NAT type should be moderate

Verizon is the ISP
Thema:

1. TP-Link: Possible modem trouble? - Similar Threads - Link Possible modem

2. No device linked with MS account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No device linked with MS account.: I purchased Halo reach on my PC, went to install ain my xb1 and was informed that there is no device linked with my account. After reading and trying the, unhelpful, troubleshooting i still cannot...
  3. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  4. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  5. Linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking accounts: Hi I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed to rename one of the Optus email address but...
  6. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  7. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  8. Is It Possible to Change What EA Origin Account is Linked to My Xbox Live Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Possible to Change What EA Origin Account is Linked to My Xbox Live Account?: So made a new EA account because my previous one was not able to acces Battlefield Battlelog features, and partly because I was already maxed out and it would be nice to start fresh. I have the...
  9. Is it possible to find the email address linked to my old gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to find the email address linked to my old gamertag?: I had an account a couple of years ago which was my name exactly 'Keiran Turner' which I was happy to of claim before anybody else did but stopped using my xbox 360 a couple of years ago which is...
  10. Is it possible that u reset my account because of the linking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible that u reset my account because of the linking: is it possible that u reset my account because my nies wants to link it but she did it wrong and now the 3 times a year has expired 48df0094-49d7-461e-89f9-979e5872bea2