TP-Link TD-8616: USB wireless adapter

Discus and support TP-Link TD-8616: USB wireless adapter in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Modems/Gateways) TD-8616: USB wireless adapter Hello friends, i have a xbox 360 first model (fat) and recently i've been tried to connect it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Feanor55, May 26, 2018.

1. Feanor55
    Feanor55 Guest

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways) TD-8616: USB wireless adapter
    Hello friends, i have a xbox 360 first model (fat) and recently i've been tried to connect it to the xbox live but the wire connection rj 45 of the console is aparentely broken, i'd like to know if i can use a simple usb wireless adapter (not the microsoft
    one, because it's too expensive in Brazil ) for make this connection works and load my achievments on xbox live?

Sorry for my bad english, and tks for all that who try to help.

:)

Feanor55, May 26, 2018
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    TP-Link: Change Wireless Channel

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Channel
    TP-Link TD-8616

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.1.1

Username - admin

Password - admin

Change Wireless Channel

*This device does not have wireless capability*

XBR Poseidon, May 26, 2018
  3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    TP-Link: Change Wireless Mode

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Mode
    TP-Link TD-8616

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.1.1

Username - admin

Password - admin

Change Wireless Mode

*This device does not have wireless capability*

XBR Poseidon, May 26, 2018
  4. EzrealisEpic Win User

Strange disconnections of service involving error 8015190E

Modem: Verizon #: GT784WNV

Router: TP-LINK #: TD-W8980

One Console

Internal adapter

UPnP is unkown

Strict NAT ERROR CODE: NAT type should be moderate

Verizon is the ISP
  5. SpecArek Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - only one Xbox One Wireless Controller works

Hi,

I believe 3 topics listed in the table below have the same root cause.

Lets work together to encourage technical support to treat this issue seriously.

Did you try to contact voice or chat support?

I suppose nobody cares about single occurence, but if there will be more incident reports, somebody will finally handle this.

[table][tr][td]Topic[/td][td]Link[/td][td]Posted by[/td][/tr][tr][td]2nd Xbox one controller with wireless adapter[/td][td]http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/f/5412/t/2104563.aspx[/td][td]G0N21[/td][/tr][tr][td]Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - only one Xbox One Wireless Controller works[/td][td]http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/f/5412/t/2104905.aspx[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Xbox One Controller works on PC wired but not with Wireless Adapter[/td][td]http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/f/5412/t/2111488.aspx[/td][td]IncrediBurch[/td][/tr][/table]

BR,

Arek
  6. JoelManiac Win User

Open NAT, Still can't connect??

7. taidara Win User

Open NAT but still can't connect to other open NATs

Thank you! This is valuable information.

[quote user="Ankau"]I got my friend to fill out his information too :)

Modem brand & model number: tp-link TD - 8840t

Router brand & model number: Linksys wrt1900ac[/quote]Can you ask your friend if their TP-Link TD-8840T is operating in bridge mode.

The TP-Link TD8840T is a combined xDSL modem with router/NAT built-in. So far so good, but since your friend also have an additional router/NAT (Linksys wrt1900ac) which terminates into an existing router/NAT (TP-Link TD-8840T), inbound/outbound traffic will
    be NAT'd twice. Multiple levels of NAT in a home environment should be avoided.

Keep us posted!
  8. annix Win User

TD-8616: Xbox One Output

Hey there! There's a few things you should definitely try, this page would be my first recommendation. Give these steps a try and let us know how it goes. Cheers!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

Factory Reset (without screen access) :

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
Thema:

1. TP-Link TD-8616: USB wireless adapter - Similar Threads - Link 8616 USB

2. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...: TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything...
  3. I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.: I can't link my Xbox to my EA account because I get an 'Account ineligible' error message telling me to log off my Xbox account. I've talked to EA advisers and they tell my Xbox account was...
  4. Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.: I have 2 boys that play Fortnite and am having the following issue. My younger son always played Fortnite on the PC platform and played with his older brother who is on the Xbox platform. My...
  5. Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.: Hello friends, I have been playings Gears 5 for about three weeks now, and I've been enjoying it fairly well. However there was one minor issues I had just about given up on until today. I bought...
  6. Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag: Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new microsoft account but cant transfer older gamer tag...
  7. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...
  8. Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link: Hi, i have bought forza motorsport 7 and i'm struggling to make it work with steam link and 360 controller. Is there any way to add forza to the steam library and play it normaly on my tv?...
  9. I cant find my windows 10 minecraft and what account i linked it with

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find my windows 10 minecraft and what account i linked it with: I have looked on the account i used for my mojang and signed into that and looked at my order history and i already redeemed the code but i dont know what account i redeemed it on...
  10. TP-Link TD-8616: Why do I have to reconnect ethernet cable on every restart

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-8616: Why do I have to reconnect ethernet cable on every restart: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways) TD-8616: Why do I have to reconnect ethernet cable on every restart I posted the other day with no joys. Just wondering what would cause the following? I have my xbox one...