TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

Discus and support TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JOAO VP, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

1. JOAO VP
    JOAO VP Guest

TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet
    Hello JOAO VP!

I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything is okay with your network / internet / router.

Next, I would recommend taking your Xbox to another location (friend, family member, neighbor) to see if you can connect to the internet in a totally different location. That will confirm for us whether the issue is with your console or with your home
    internet. Do you have a hot spot on your telephone? If you do, see if you can connect to your phone hot spot signal.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix Xbox forums support

:)

2. XBF Felixx P Win User

TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet

Hello JOAO VP!

I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything is okay with your network / internet / router.

Next, I would recommend taking your Xbox to another location (friend, family member, neighbor) to see if you can connect to the internet in a totally different location. That will confirm for us whether the issue is with your console or with your home
    internet. Do you have a hot spot on your telephone? If you do, see if you can connect to your phone hot spot signal.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix Xbox forums support
  3. igoroliveira7 Win User

Acessibilidade [Translation-Accessibility]

No teste de conexão só não entra quando chego a parte de conecta na Xbox

[Translation-The connection test just doesn't come in when I get the connect part on Xbox]
  4. Diego.sowaka Win User

O QUE ESTÁ HAVENDO COM O XBOX LIVE?

Aki também esta dando o mesmo erro, já desliguei tudo, roteador, modem e nada.

Fiz o teste de conexão, o Xbox se conecta na internet mas na Live não conecta!
  5. CyberKnoxx Win User

Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet

Ola Joao VP, o seu problema ja foi resolvido?

[Translate]

Hello Joao VP, your problem has already been solved?
  6. SuprX BR Win User

Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet

testou com outros roteadores?outro modem, tente conectar o aparelho em outro lugar para saber se o problema n é sua rede.

[Translate]

Tested with other routers? Another modem, try to connect the device elsewhere to know if the problem n is your network.
Thema:

1. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the... - Similar Threads - Link W8901G não

2. I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.: I can't link my Xbox to my EA account because I get an 'Account ineligible' error message telling me to log off my Xbox account. I've talked to EA advisers and they tell my Xbox account was...
  3. Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.: I have 2 boys that play Fortnite and am having the following issue. My younger son always played Fortnite on the PC platform and played with his older brother who is on the Xbox platform. My...
  4. Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.: Hello friends, I have been playings Gears 5 for about three weeks now, and I've been enjoying it fairly well. However there was one minor issues I had just about given up on until today. I bought...
  5. Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag: Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new microsoft account but cant transfer older gamer tag...
  6. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...
  7. Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link: Hi, i have bought forza motorsport 7 and i'm struggling to make it work with steam link and 360 controller. Is there any way to add forza to the steam library and play it normaly on my tv?...
  8. TP-Link TD-W8901G: xbox one ipv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: xbox one ipv6: TP-Link TD-W8901G: xbox one ipv6 Had a similar issue to this, I went onto the web page of my internet browser and I was able to change my router as well as ipv4&6 settings in there...
  9. TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router

TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router: TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router Hey Jack, Port forwarding is performed differently depending on which router model you have. Most Internet Service Providers will be...
  10. TP-Link TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability?

TP-Link TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability?: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways) TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability? I have a question regarding security in xbox one, if I have any malware on my pc / android conected in the same...