TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

Discus and support TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JOAO VP, Oct 12, 2019.

1. JOAO VP
    JOAO VP Guest

TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet
    Hello JOAO VP!

I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything is okay with your network / internet / router.

Next, I would recommend taking your Xbox to another location (friend, family member, neighbor) to see if you can connect to the internet in a totally different location. That will confirm for us whether the issue is with your console or with your home
    internet. Do you have a hot spot on your telephone? If you do, see if you can connect to your phone hot spot signal.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix Xbox forums support

:)

JOAO VP, Oct 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet

Hello JOAO VP!

I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything is okay with your network / internet / router.

Next, I would recommend taking your Xbox to another location (friend, family member, neighbor) to see if you can connect to the internet in a totally different location. That will confirm for us whether the issue is with your console or with your home
    internet. Do you have a hot spot on your telephone? If you do, see if you can connect to your phone hot spot signal.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix Xbox forums support
  3. igoroliveira7 Win User

Acessibilidade [Translation-Accessibility]

No teste de conexão só não entra quando chego a parte de conecta na Xbox

[Translation-The connection test just doesn't come in when I get the connect part on Xbox]
  4. Diego.sowaka Win User

O QUE ESTÁ HAVENDO COM O XBOX LIVE?

Aki também esta dando o mesmo erro, já desliguei tudo, roteador, modem e nada.

Fiz o teste de conexão, o Xbox se conecta na internet mas na Live não conecta!
  5. Kira880Ra Win User

TP-Link TD-W8901G: xbox one ipv6

Had a similar issue to this, I went onto the web page of my internet browser and I was able to change my router as well as ipv4&6 settings in there
  6. juanmx360 Win User

Desconeccion de Xbox Live-Disconection for Xbox Live

Router brand & model number: Tp link-TD-w8901g

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown YES

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? not now. the nat was fixed

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? arnet
Thema:

1. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the... - Similar Threads - Link W8901G não

2. Minecraft ps4 already linked to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 already linked to microsoft account: My minecraft on ps4 is unable to link with my microsoft account. I keep getting the already linked error message. I only have 2 accounts and both of them get the same error message....
  3. Not Eligible for Linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Eligible for Linking: Hello team microsoft, I would like to know why the XBOX Platform on @2kaccouncts Not eligible for linking, Is there something wrong with the servers. Thank you...
  4. Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft: After some advice, please. I have a Microsoft account & Xbox Live. I have followed the remote connect login link and entered the code. Phone & laptop say I am signed in, the successful login...
  5. Minecraft Unknown Linked account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Unknown Linked account: So im trying to log in to my microsoft Account, on Minecraft on my PS4. When I do, I bring up the aka.ms/remote connect webpage and login to my microsoft account. The page then says that I...
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account: I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I don't know the email or password. Is there any way I can cross-play now that I am logged...
  7. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  8. TP-Link TD-W8901G: xbox one ipv6

TP-Link TD-W8901G: xbox one ipv6: TP-Link TD-W8901G: xbox one ipv6 Had a similar issue to this, I went onto the web page of my internet browser and I was able to change my router as well as ipv4&6 settings in there...
  9. TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router

TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router: TP-Link TD-W8901G: double nat type detected from 4g router Hey Jack, Port forwarding is performed differently depending on which router model you have. Most Internet Service Providers will be...
  10. TP-Link TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability?

TP-Link TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability?: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways) TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox one update virus vulnerability? I have a question regarding security in xbox one, if I have any malware on my pc / android conected in the same...