TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

Discus and support TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600 My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BraggerAxis4731, Jan 15, 2017.

1. TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600
    My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

:)

BraggerAxis4731, Jan 15, 2017
  2. CC SURFER X
    CC SURFER X Guest
    Which router are u using?

Dual band routers seem to be the way of the future for multimedia and such. I recommend the TP LINK ARCHER C7 or otherwise known as the TP Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router. Good luck with your search.

CC SURFER X, Jan 15, 2017
  3. CC SURFER X
    CC SURFER X Guest
    Best router for gaming?

Dual band routers seem to be the way of the future for multimedia and such. I recommend the TP LINK ARCHER C7 or otherwise known as the TP Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router. Good luck with your search.

CC SURFER X, Jan 15, 2017
  4. prju68
    prju68 Guest

My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

prju68, Jan 27, 2017
  5. prju68 Win User

to help
  6. CC SURFER X Win User

Which router are u using?

7. CC SURFER X Win User

Best router for gaming?

8. Littelwolf Win User

Routers Used on Your Home Network.

I just use a tp link archer c1200 wireless it's a cheap router but it works
  9. sandy the hippy Win User

Problems with internet.

Link to guide specific to your router, or one very similar
Thema:

1. TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600 - Similar Threads - Link Link archer

2. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  3. Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link: I'm trying to use wireless display to stream PC games to my xbox one, but I can't get it running that well. Steam link works fine on my TV, when the bandwith is set to unlimited. I can get...
  4. Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...: Possuo duas contas cadastradas na Microsoft. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. A conta [Mod Removed - Personal Information] é a que eu uso como principal, inclusive no Xbox. A outra eu parei...
  5. I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center: Hello. I am triyng to connect my Xbox One X to the Partner Center. I installed the app in the Xbox and I can see the code. I enter in the computer to the website aka.ms/activatexbox. OK. When I...
  6. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  7. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  8. Linking EA and XBOX live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking EA and XBOX live accounts: I am very frustrated that I cannot allow my sons to play Apex with their older brothers because of their age. They are 9 and have played similar games (Fortnite, etc...) with no issues. As a...
  9. Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account: I have a family account with two users on xbox one counsel. I recently purchased an xbox live account. When I log into the xbox one, it only shows my account as being linked to xbox live. What is...
  10. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50 Hi all, i have a problem NAT is strict and UPnP Error Double NAT detected ... I have 1 xbox one and 1 xbox one X I'm...