TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

Discus and support TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600 My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BraggerAxis4731, Jan 15, 2017.

1. TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600
    My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

:)

BraggerAxis4731, Jan 15, 2017
  2. CC SURFER X
    CC SURFER X Guest
    Which router are u using?

Dual band routers seem to be the way of the future for multimedia and such. I recommend the TP LINK ARCHER C7 or otherwise known as the TP Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router. Good luck with your search.

CC SURFER X, Jan 15, 2017
  3. CC SURFER X
    CC SURFER X Guest
    Best router for gaming?

Dual band routers seem to be the way of the future for multimedia and such. I recommend the TP LINK ARCHER C7 or otherwise known as the TP Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router. Good luck with your search.

CC SURFER X, Jan 15, 2017
  4. prju68
    prju68 Guest

My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

prju68, Jan 27, 2017
  5. prju68 Win User

to help
  6. CC SURFER X Win User

Which router are u using?

7. CC SURFER X Win User

Best router for gaming?

8. Littelwolf Win User

Routers Used on Your Home Network.

I just use a tp link archer c1200 wireless it's a cheap router but it works
  9. oO M0NSTR0US Oo Win User

This is weird ?

How do i check what channel its on ?? My router is a tp-link archer c50
Thema:

1. TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600 - Similar Threads - Link Link archer

2. If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...: XBF Leo G Microsoft Agent | Moderator History 2/13/2019 8:20:28 AMCreatedXBF Leo G Hello! Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being...
  3. Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again": Ive been trying off and on to link my twitter and xbox accounts but always get the "That didnt work, Try again" message. I have rechecked password etc multiple times every time I try. I have gone...
  4. Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019): Hello, I have actually been having this same issue. It is not impossible to have happen but it is however apparently impossible to fix. I have been on the phone with microsoft numerous times for...
  5. How do I link to my Fortnite account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I link to my Fortnite account?: I used to link with my friend, XBOX. Then I couldn't link with my XBOX. How do I link to my Fortnite account? bbe19bb2-4ef5-463d-83bc-5b513ad2b52a
  6. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...
  7. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  8. Linking sons fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking sons fortnite account: So my son plays fortnite using my gold account as a family member, i managed to link a epic account to the xbox but it linked my fortnite account ( which i dont actually use ) . How do i link his...
  9. Changing linked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account: Hello, When I created my Xbox Live account, I linked it to my previous Microsoft Account (let's say A mail). Later I began using another Microsoft Account (B mail), which I'm using as my primary...
  10. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: 2 xbox error NAT TL-AC1200 / ARCHER C50 Hi all, i have a problem NAT is strict and UPnP Error Double NAT detected ... I have 1 xbox one and 1 xbox one X I'm...