Tracert Xboxlive.com

Discus and support Tracert Xboxlive.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok strait to the point. Tracert Xboxlive.com 2 hops from NYC to Ireland. Why does it leave the country if xbox has over 300,000 servers. I believe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomatoPie, Oct 6, 2019.

1. TomatoPie
    TomatoPie Guest

Tracert Xboxlive.com

Ok strait to the point. Tracert Xboxlive.com 2 hops from NYC to Ireland. Why does it leave the country if xbox has over 300,000 servers. I believe there should be one closer it should go to. Any thoughts?

:)

TomatoPie, Oct 6, 2019
  2. TomatoPie Win User

Tracert Xboxlive.com

Hi, we are all in northeast America.
  3. CryingHero Win User

Tracert Xboxlive.com

Ah- this may be down to a number of reasons.

• The nearest server may be full/busy
    • If you've recently been connecting via a VPN
    • You're too far from your routher (if connecting over wifi)
    Give your router a reset and see if this resolves your issues.

You shouldn't make other people lag but you yourself make experience some lag.
  4. CryingHero Win User

Tracert Xboxlive.com

Some services are hosted on AWS which have a hub in Ireland so this may be what you are seeing.

Are you experiencing a problem or is this just a general query? If there is any error code or more info you can share then please let us know and we'll try to help.
  5. TomatoPie Win User

Tracert Xboxlive.com

Yes, my wife has a vpn on her work laptop. Its on the same network but only her machine uses it.

Im connected with Ethernet. I reset everything a million times.

I have had a problem with xbox for a long time. I have done tons of research, many hours on the phone with Xbox, Verizon and just about anyone I could find to help. When I say problem with xbox I mean the lag and packet loss not the trace route.
  6. Tarnend Win User

Tracert Xboxlive.com

Where are your friends located? are they in ireland too and what games/servers are they connecting to when you are in their games?
Thema:

Tracert Xboxlive.com

1. Tracert Xboxlive.com - Similar Threads - Tracert Xboxlive com

2. can't connect to xboxlive after router update

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to xboxlive after router update: My landlord updated our wireless, now it's a 2g/5g hookup, and since then I can't connect to xboxlive. When I test network connection it says everything is ok Multiplayer test says can't finish...
  3. Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]: Boa tarde, Tenho uma conta Microsoft que aparentemente teve seus email alterado indevidamente. Quando meu filho foi acessar a conta dele no Xbox estava aparecendo outro email diferente do nosso,...
  4. Xboxlive core services are they down ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxlive core services are they down ?: My group chat has been shut down keep seeing group disconnection Same for all my friends somebody can tell me What is going on right now with xbox live. Services do other people are seeing the...
  5. Xboxlive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxlive: My 360 and my xbox one plus games were stolen a week ago and now i have an xbox on s and i installed black ops 2 again along with my profile and it will not let me sign into xbox live now?...
  6. I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased an XBOXLIVE gold for grandson: this iboxlive gold I purchased says 3months+1bonus month play with friends online and get free games plus exclusive discounts this card isn't working he can not play online and I'm asking why...
  7. pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...: pourquoi les joueurs hacker sont-ils toujours l ? ils empoisonnent notre expérience de jeux. comment se fait-il que leur compte ne soit pas suspendu ?? Un joueur qui ne peut être touché ou bien...
  8. xboxlive connection impossible

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxlive connection impossible: hi/bonjour voila mon problème j ai un abonnement xboxlive valable jusqu au 24 avril 2019 mais je ne peu me connecter et jouer sur mes jeu car il me dis que j ai besoin d un abonnement au xboxlive...
  9. XboxLive Status Error on Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxLive Status Error on Xbox360: Hi there! Recently I wished to play online, but my Xbox360 give me these kinds of errors Can anyone please me help?? Support say that will solve the problem (yesterday) and still nothing. I...
  10. Can't remember mail address use for Xboxlive account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remember mail address use for Xboxlive account: This is a nightmare. No idea what is the address mail that was used to pay for games on Xbox Live as well as password. Old xbox died so no way I can find that on it and I need that mail address...