trade in system on the xbox store

Discus and support trade in system on the xbox store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so what would everyone think about an xbox trade in system on the store so all like unused games you dont play anymore on the xbox one or xbox 360 you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by darkestdragon64, Mar 25, 2019.

1. trade in system on the xbox store

so what would everyone think about an xbox trade in system on the store so all like unused games you dont play anymore on the xbox one or xbox 360 you can trade them in to get online credit at a % and would be able to use that credit to be able to get
    like new games coming out or ones you want to get.

:)

darkestdragon64, Mar 25, 2019
  2. darkestdragon64 Win User

hmmm i never heard of that one like and as well i was getting told to put my idea onto the idea drive for suggestions and it would get deleted straight away so yea
  3. darkestdragon64 Win User

hi just woundering when putting and idea onto the xbox idea's do most of the things get overlooked and deleted cause right now when im putting in about the trade in system its like my getting targeted and its getting deleted straight away without any throught
    of reading it
  4. Artie661 Win User

It would be cool, but I dont think I would happen because most people are going digital. Microsoft would have to open tons of store like gamestop to sale the used games to make some profit back on them physical copy games
  5. darkestdragon64 Win User

it would be a good thing so we can get rid of our unused games that have been sat there and if you want to try and push this please vote on this like https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/911263-idea-drive-suggestion-box/suggestions/37184338-xbox-trade-in-system-for-the-xbox-store
  6. eduscxbox Win User

I always though of that. I agree with you, it is a great idea and would be great if it was implemented :)
Thema:

1. trade in system on the xbox store - Similar Threads - trade system store

2. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  3. Discount when trading in All Access Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount when trading in All Access Xbox: Okay so I've read through the faqs for the all access for the xbox 1 x and I was wondering if when you upgrade to the scarlet, do we get a discount on the overall price of it. Since we are trading...
  4. Trading digital games for games of the same value

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trading digital games for games of the same value: As the title states,I want to know if it is possible for me to trade in a digital game via Microsoft for a game of the same or n little less value? If so how do I do it and if not what are my...
  5. trade or sell

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    trade or sell: Can Is ell my xbox one to one of my local Microsot store? 8f5d7a62-0d13-429b-9cbc-7ed1b7fb30da
  6. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in: It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit. submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople...
  7. Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...: Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony have collaborated to warn the United States government about the effects that the recent China trade tariff will have on the production of video games consoles. In a...
  8. Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade): Good evening, I am with this doubt (and I am not able to contact the microsoft supports). I'm using it anyway (it's about a week), but it bothers me a bit because it was not the name I wanted...
  9. Trade In System

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trade In System: With the recent slew of lackluster games that have come out in 2017 (CoD WWII, Destiny 2, Battlefront 2) I think there should be some kind of trade in system for digital download games. Everyone...
  10. [Trading in XBOX 360 for XBOX ONE, will resetting my system to factory defaults delete my XBOX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Trading in XBOX 360 for XBOX ONE, will resetting my system to factory defaults delete my XBOX ...: Hi, i'm about to trade in my XBOX 360 for an XBOX ONE, and I am going to reset my system to factory defaults before I do that so no one can log into my profile, will it delete my XBOX LIVE...