tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game

Discus and support tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can i transfer my games on my xbox to my pc without loosing anything i have on the games? because im thinking about getting a gaming computer and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FlukeySpider528, Aug 14, 2019.

1. tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game

can i transfer my games on my xbox to my pc without loosing anything i have on the games? because im thinking about getting a gaming computer and i love this game called Apex Legends and ive put a lot of time and money into it so i was wondering if i can
    transfer that game on my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything that i have on that game so i wont have to start from scratch

:)

FlukeySpider528, Aug 14, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game

You could but the game must be play anywhere
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Hi if a game is part of the play anywhere program you can play across devices and any progress will be carried across regardless of being on xbox or pc

To find out which titles are available look at

Play anywhere titles

Hope that helps
  4. KindGryphon Win User

transfer xbox games, apps and content from one account to another

Hello,

I would like to transfer xbox games and apps from one account to another, from mine to my sons? is this possible?

Kind Regards

Kevin Hamments
    The Viral Cyrix is correct. Nothing is tranferable between accounts.
  5. spartan Mook117 Win User

Two Questions

The thing about the four digit passcode didn't help. If I have a paid xbox live gold will it tranfer to my new xbox live account if i tranfer it?
  6. DapperCrown675 Win User

Mix a local account and an Xbox Live account

I have a local account on my Windows 10 computer. The application/game Microsoft Solitaire logs into XBOX without changing my computer account. Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Sudoku not only change which password I need to use to login to my computer
    but change the name of my local account to my Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game - Similar Threads - tranfering game computer

2. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  3. How I can tranfer my v-bucks to other profile

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How I can tranfer my v-bucks to other profile: I have two profile in my xbox one s console. I and my son playing on same console, and I have my profile and he has another. I boutgh 1000 v-bucks for fortnite in my account in xbox live/shop and...
  4. Mycredits hasn't tranferred over

in XBoX Rewards
    Mycredits hasn't tranferred over: Hello, my 6000 mycredits under myrewards still hasn't transferred over to my xbox account. It said it would be put in around the 15th, but it still isn’t there on the 22nd....
  5. xbox rewards havent beem tranfered into my account

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox rewards havent beem tranfered into my account: i have filled my rewards twice now and purchused a lot of games from the store and i havent recieved a penny in months please assit f6ef741e-c949-45d4-a863-0ebfde092489
  6. Destiny tranfer from 360 to One.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny tranfer from 360 to One.....: Hi, I'm having an issue I would like to talk to support about as well as discuss with others. Ok, I purchased Destiny the Taken King when I owned a 360, I loved the game but my friend gave me a...
  7. If I play games as a Guest can I tranfers the achievments under my name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I play games as a Guest can I tranfers the achievments under my name: I would like to transfer my achievements from being a guest and put them under my name . Is this possible daa3cba5-7f57-4979-affd-34115464269c
  8. Where we can find Cd for the tranfere cable hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where we can find Cd for the tranfere cable hdd: Hi , i have a xbox 360 elite 120 gb and i have a cable transfere but no cd.Where i can find the cd Thank you 9614ef8e-211d-47f6-b84f-a26637c2a5b5
  9. reseting of xbox one home tranfer after 3 times

in XBoX on Consoles
    reseting of xbox one home tranfer after 3 times: i switched my home xbox only once or twice but it keeps saying i reached the max limit of three. is it possible to reset the the counter at all? 2ddc1fe8-515b-49a2-83ad-95275fe9634f
  10. license tranfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    license tranfer: I want to license transfer my friends account to my xbox, but when i go to licenses transfer it says this can only be done a limited number of times a year. The Problem is that he hasnt done it...