tranfering xbox live from one account to the other

Discus and support tranfering xbox live from one account to the other in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you have Xbox live on a account can you transfer the live to another Xbox account, because im trying to make a new account and before I do so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethan Hecker, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Ethan Hecker
    Ethan Hecker Guest

If you have Xbox live on a account can you transfer the live to another Xbox account, because im trying to make a new account and before I do so I wanna make sure that the live will also be on my new account im about to create

:)

Ethan Hecker, Jan 16, 2020
  2. 吊打小逗比 Win User

This is impossible

But you can try the home xbox feature
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Ethan Hecker Win User

So if I make my account my home Xbox on my Xbox One all the games and live will also go on my new account?
  5. Smwutches Win User

I'm not sure why you would need to put them on a hard drive. If you're getting a new console and making the new account on another console, you could use a hard drive to move them easier, but it's not required in order to share gold and games.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can access them from the new account, so you'll be able to play online and play the games you've purchased. The purchases will still be tied to your original account.
Thema:

1. tranfering xbox live from one account to the other - Similar Threads - tranfering live account

2. Tranfering an xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Windows
    Tranfering an xbox account to another email: we me and my little brother first created our xbox accounts we got 2 for one email I want to know if there is a way to move his xbox account to another email why still keeping my email stuff, it...
  3. Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.: so over the time of having an Xbox I've had multiple accounts and because I've had multiple accounts One account will have the save data for this game but another account will have the save data...
  4. Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?: How do you transfer the alias of a family member to another msn account, were it still save everything? d5efc3ea-ef6e-407c-8758-1939cabe00fb
  5. Tranfer Vbucks to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tranfer Vbucks to PC: I bought the iris bundle on here and I can't get it on my PC, so I basically can't use it. is there a way I can? 874cfa01-37ad-4c65-9fd9-2c63509666c6
  6. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  7. account tranfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    account tranfer: ive been have and i need someone responsible for running Xbox or Microsoft or both to help do a deta transfer i have a lot of games on my account and i made a new to have deta transferred to the...
  8. Can I tranfer between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I tranfer between accounts: I want to know if I can tranfer my achievements, my save files, the things that I have bought to a another account of mine. a1d8b467-f3e0-44c3-bf07-22810f8fe7fd
  9. tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game

in XBoX Accessibility
    tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game: can i transfer my games on my xbox to my pc without loosing anything i have on the games? because im thinking about getting a gaming computer and i love this game called Apex Legends and ive put a...
  10. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...