Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.

Discus and support Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so over the time of having an Xbox I've had multiple accounts and because I've had multiple accounts One account will have the save data for this game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joe Whitilingson, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.

so over the time of having an Xbox I've had multiple accounts and because I've had multiple accounts One account will have the save data for this game but another account will have the save data for a different game and it gets really annoying having to switch accounts all the time is there or will there ever be a way to transfer all of my data from two different accounts into my third and main account?

:)

Joe Whitilingson, Mar 21, 2021
  2. HappyG01 Win User

Orignial Xbox Hard Drive Formating Issue

3. REK 1 Win User

Trying to transfer content from my previous Xbox to my new one - NOTHING HAPPENS

u can try to tranfer all your saved games data, profile, pic, themes, to a usb drive. Then put new hard drive in - reformat - then tranfer all the data from usb back to new hard drive .. Then redownload all your other content
  4. spartan Mook117 Win User

Two Questions

The thing about the four digit passcode didn't help. If I have a paid xbox live gold will it tranfer to my new xbox live account if i tranfer it?
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Changing To Another Computer

You cannot tranfer game progressions / data between accounts, you have to log in into the other account and then you can change the email associated with your xbox profile to use it with a different email if that suits you
  6. DuNNDeaL-7E9DFC02-27 Win User

need console and live account help.

ok i think i understand. basicly using the new xbox on my account will allow me to play his owned games. so seeing as i have 2 hds now i can either switch them out or tranfer my data to the new console but using my account as a secondary account? or am i
    still not understanding and what exactly is a licence transfer
Thema:

Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.

1. Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account. - Similar Threads - Tranferring data old

2. Tranfering an xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Windows
    Tranfering an xbox account to another email: we me and my little brother first created our xbox accounts we got 2 for one email I want to know if there is a way to move his xbox account to another email why still keeping my email stuff, it...
  3. Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?: How do you transfer the alias of a family member to another msn account, were it still save everything? d5efc3ea-ef6e-407c-8758-1939cabe00fb
  4. Tranfer Vbucks to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tranfer Vbucks to PC: I bought the iris bundle on here and I can't get it on my PC, so I basically can't use it. is there a way I can? 874cfa01-37ad-4c65-9fd9-2c63509666c6
  5. tranfering xbox live from one account to the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    tranfering xbox live from one account to the other: If you have Xbox live on a account can you transfer the live to another Xbox account, because im trying to make a new account and before I do so I wanna make sure that the live will also be on my...
  6. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  7. account tranfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    account tranfer: ive been have and i need someone responsible for running Xbox or Microsoft or both to help do a deta transfer i have a lot of games on my account and i made a new to have deta transferred to the...
  8. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  9. Tranfering data to new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tranfering data to new console: I am going to buy a new xbox 360. There are several profiles on the old 360. When I transfer the data to the new 360, do have to do a license transfer for each profile?...
  10. data tranfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    data tranfer: so i got an xbox one along with afew games, one of them was ACIV: Black Flag, is there any possible way to transfer the game data for Black Flag from my xbox 360 to my xbox one? because i'd rather...