Transaction didn't come through?

Discus and support Transaction didn't come through? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i purchased Call of duty modern warfare today on the Microsoft store. But I cannot download the game and if i click on purchase i need to buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Misterluukie1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Transaction didn't come through?

Hi i purchased Call of duty modern warfare today on the Microsoft store. But I cannot download the game and if i click on purchase i need to buy it again. I waited 8-9 hours and its still not available. The money is already withdrawn from my account. Can
    someone help me with what to do now?

P.S. Sorry for my english

:)

Misterluukie1, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Transaction didn't come through?

1. Transaction didn't come through? - Similar Threads - Transaction didn't through

2. Game Purchases and Transactions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Purchases and Transactions: If i have a balance of 30$ (Microsoft account balance) from the rewards program, and i try to buy a 60$ game will it charge the other half on my credit card? fb5cf848-65cb-404d-a9cf-70179ace2876
  3. Unauthorised transactions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised transactions: I have seen payments coming out my bank account for Xbox when this is not me. I can see these payments come out of my bank account but when I got to order history they are not on there. Any...
  4. Transaction has been made but no product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transaction has been made but no product: Not long ago I tried buying Sea of Thieves for PC. When I bought the game it did take the money off of my bank account, but there is no product to be seen anywhere. I didn't get an e-mail, it's...
  5. Pre - Order Transaction Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre - Order Transaction Error: I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said...
  6. Payment transaction keeps loading forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment transaction keeps loading forever: Hi, I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can only see the price of the game. There's...
  7. Unauthorized Transaction

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized Transaction: I did not place order [Mod Removed - Personal Information] for $75 credit to MS store - I have no clue what this is for - please refund or let me know how to go about getting a refund. DB...
  8. Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing: I want to buy a backwards compatible game. So i pay with paypal, and click confirm, and then its just endlessly loading (at the tab where it says this transaction is coded/encrypted)....
  9. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store: Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was...
  10. vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card: didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link f938b5cf-7a88-418b-b8a0-da92b46b407c