Transaction didn't come through?

Discus and support Transaction didn't come through? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i purchased Call of duty modern warfare today on the Microsoft store. But I cannot download the game and if i click on purchase i need to buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Misterluukie1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Transaction didn't come through?

Hi i purchased Call of duty modern warfare today on the Microsoft store. But I cannot download the game and if i click on purchase i need to buy it again. I waited 8-9 hours and its still not available. The money is already withdrawn from my account. Can
    someone help me with what to do now?

P.S. Sorry for my english

:)

Misterluukie1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Misterluukie1 Win User

There is nothing in my order history. I will try to contact Microsoft tomorrow.

Thank you for you're reply
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mister,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend checking your
    order history
    and see what the status of the game says. It will either say pending, purchased, charged back. If they say any other than purchased then there is an issue with the purchase. You can request a call from support, they will be able to assist
    you much more than we can on the forums in this matter.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Inapplicable Win User

EA planting Micro-transactions into all it's games.

Didn't Fight Night have micro-transactions that were essentially pay to win? Those are the worst kind of micro-transactions.
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Battlefield 3 Back To Karkand

Yep. Usually when you get maps for free or included in a package, they still come up as costing money on the marketplace. Such is true with many of my season passes and GOTY's since you either didn't purchase the content on the marketplace or you purchased
    a bundle. You didn't make a transaction for the single packs.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Conversion

If you didn't complete the transaction you can wait until your current subscription ends and then use the 12 month code to get the full 12 months.

If you confirmed the transaction, then it can not be reverted. It warns you of this before you complete the transaction.
Thema:

1. Transaction didn't come through? - Similar Threads - Transaction didn't through

2. Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error: So as of right now, I have recently redeemed two $25 Xbox Gift Cards within the Microsoft store. After fully redeeming them and then going to buy something from the store itself, my billing states...
  3. Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

in XBoX on Windows
    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions: HI Team, I am unable to add myself for Xbox PC subscription. Previously had to buy Cards from third party which is expensive and i prefer to have a valid subscription. I only have RuPay cards(for...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 | I can't buy any cars (micro transaction)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | I can't buy any cars (micro transaction): Hi there! I have a problem regarding buying cars with real money in Forza Horizon 4. I am trying to buy the Opel Kadett. Once i click on "Single Car" (i just want to buy this one single car) a...
  5. Game Purchases and Transactions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Purchases and Transactions: If i have a balance of 30$ (Microsoft account balance) from the rewards program, and i try to buy a 60$ game will it charge the other half on my credit card? fb5cf848-65cb-404d-a9cf-70179ace2876
  6. Unauthorised transactions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised transactions: I have seen payments coming out my bank account for Xbox when this is not me. I can see these payments come out of my bank account but when I got to order history they are not on there. Any...
  7. Transaction has been made but no product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transaction has been made but no product: Not long ago I tried buying Sea of Thieves for PC. When I bought the game it did take the money off of my bank account, but there is no product to be seen anywhere. I didn't get an e-mail, it's...
  8. Pre - Order Transaction Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre - Order Transaction Error: I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said...
  9. Payment transaction keeps loading forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment transaction keeps loading forever: Hi, I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can only see the price of the game. There's...
  10. vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card: didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link f938b5cf-7a88-418b-b8a0-da92b46b407c