Transaction has been made but no product

Discus and support Transaction has been made but no product in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not long ago I tried buying Sea of Thieves for PC. When I bought the game it did take the money off of my bank account, but there is no product to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flufkyn, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Flufkyn
    Flufkyn Guest

Not long ago I tried buying Sea of Thieves for PC.

When I bought the game it did take the money off of my bank account, but there is no product to be seen anywhere. I didn't get an e-mail, it's not in my transaction history and the game itself is nowhere to be found yet I have paid for it already.

What can I do?

:)

Flufkyn, Oct 28, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us ,follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island & other expansion pack problems

Have you checked to see if the transaction has already been made?
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

Won't unlock next puzzle...

Hello,

This issue has been noted and the Production team has been made aware. We hope to have a resolution for you soon. Thank you for your patience.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

conta rackeada [Translation - Rackeada Account]

6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Minesweeper has Score overflow

Hello,

The production team has been made aware of this issue and we hope to have a resolution soon. Thank you for your patience.
Thema:

1. Transaction has been made but no product - Similar Threads - Transaction has been

2. Microsoft charged my PayPal debit card for transactions that should not of been charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft charged my PayPal debit card for transactions that should not of been charged: Microsoft charged my PayPal debit card for transactions that should not of been charged since early july. ea227347-30cd-40fe-b44b-0c19eef1ae4b
  3. Minecraft ||| The transaction was made but i didnt recieve the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ||| The transaction was made but i didnt recieve the game.: I just bought the game on 2 Aug. 2020 . The transaction was made but I didn't recieve the game. Can you help me ? 61b8176d-b532-4b54-9819-94c48a28e9a4
  4. Un-authorised transactions on my Credit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Un-authorised transactions on my Credit Card: Does any one have a phone number which is answered by a human or a valid email for Microsoft? I do not have an xBox account however my credit card has been used without my consent for Xbox live...
  5. transactions I didn't authorize

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transactions I didn't authorize: who do I contact I have 3 $10.81 transactions on my account I need to stop this. Is there a phone # or email for Microsoft. 734dd1bf-8add-4ca6-b4f3-d4ad3c31c6b7
  6. Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft store Transaction Error: So as of right now, I have recently redeemed two $25 Xbox Gift Cards within the Microsoft store. After fully redeeming them and then going to buy something from the store itself, my billing states...
  7. Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions

in XBoX on Windows
    Need RuPay Debit Cards to be allowed for transactions: HI Team, I am unable to add myself for Xbox PC subscription. Previously had to buy Cards from third party which is expensive and i prefer to have a valid subscription. I only have RuPay cards(for...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 | I can't buy any cars (micro transaction)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | I can't buy any cars (micro transaction): Hi there! I have a problem regarding buying cars with real money in Forza Horizon 4. I am trying to buy the Opel Kadett. Once i click on "Single Car" (i just want to buy this one single car) a...
  9. Transaction didn't come through?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Transaction didn't come through?: Hi i purchased Call of duty modern warfare today on the Microsoft store. But I cannot download the game and if i click on purchase i need to buy it again. I waited 8-9 hours and its still not...
  10. Game Purchases and Transactions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Purchases and Transactions: If i have a balance of 30$ (Microsoft account balance) from the rewards program, and i try to buy a 60$ game will it charge the other half on my credit card? fb5cf848-65cb-404d-a9cf-70179ace2876