Transaction has been made but no product

Discus and support Transaction has been made but no product in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not long ago I tried buying Sea of Thieves for PC. When I bought the game it did take the money off of my bank account, but there is no product to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flufkyn, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Flufkyn
    Flufkyn Guest

Not long ago I tried buying Sea of Thieves for PC.

When I bought the game it did take the money off of my bank account, but there is no product to be seen anywhere. I didn't get an e-mail, it's not in my transaction history and the game itself is nowhere to be found yet I have paid for it already.

What can I do?

:)

Flufkyn, Oct 28, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us ,follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island & other expansion pack problems

Have you checked to see if the transaction has already been made?
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

Won't unlock next puzzle...

Hello,

This issue has been noted and the Production team has been made aware. We hope to have a resolution for you soon. Thank you for your patience.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

conta rackeada [Translation - Rackeada Account]

6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Minesweeper has Score overflow

Hello,

The production team has been made aware of this issue and we hope to have a resolution soon. Thank you for your patience.
Thema:

1. Transaction has been made but no product - Similar Threads - Transaction has been

2. Game Purchases and Transactions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Purchases and Transactions: If i have a balance of 30$ (Microsoft account balance) from the rewards program, and i try to buy a 60$ game will it charge the other half on my credit card? fb5cf848-65cb-404d-a9cf-70179ace2876
  3. Unauthorised transactions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorised transactions: I have seen payments coming out my bank account for Xbox when this is not me. I can see these payments come out of my bank account but when I got to order history they are not on there. Any...
  4. Pre - Order Transaction Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre - Order Transaction Error: I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said...
  5. Payment transaction keeps loading forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment transaction keeps loading forever: Hi, I'm trying to buy the free xbox 360 game with gold. I have a current xbox live gold subscription. When I try to buy it through my Xbox One, I can only see the price of the game. There's...
  6. Unauthorized Transaction

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unauthorized Transaction: I did not place order [Mod Removed - Personal Information] for $75 credit to MS store - I have no clue what this is for - please refund or let me know how to go about getting a refund. DB...
  7. Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing: I want to buy a backwards compatible game. So i pay with paypal, and click confirm, and then its just endlessly loading (at the tab where it says this transaction is coded/encrypted)....
  8. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store: Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was...
  9. Failed transaction

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed transaction: 2 Months ago, I bought Forza Horizon 4. The first time I tried buying the game, transaction failed, and got the notification: "Oops, something went wrong". I still got charged for the order. 3...
  10. I cant complete any transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant complete any transaction on Microsoft Store: I tried to complete a transaction on Microsoft Store i tried to buy Xbox live gold and on the last step a bar with this text juped at me Please try again There was a problem on our side. Maybe...