Transaction Pending for COD: Black Ops Cold War

Discus and support Transaction Pending for COD: Black Ops Cold War in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This might just be because its christmas and they're overwhelmed but I checked with my bank and it says my transaction has been left on pending all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CallumBrown9, Dec 26, 2020.

1. CallumBrown9
    CallumBrown9 Guest

This might just be because its christmas and they're overwhelmed but I checked with my bank and it says my transaction has been left on pending all day, do I wait it out or do i get a refund and rebuy it?

:)

CallumBrown9, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. noboundz Win User

best call of duty

Depends if you like WWII (CoD 2, 3, World at War), Cold War era (Black Ops), or modern shooters (MW1-3).

-

Black Ops has the best story imo.
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Call of Duty Vietnam

COD Vietnam....there is a possibility but remember that Black Ops cover most of the Vietnam War (even if the setting is the Cold War btw) so I don't think that Treyarch will
    do another "Black Ops" 1960's related game, they will making COD with futuristic settings.
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

6. dempup Win User

preorder access

Hi haze404.

For information and support regarding the COD franchise, get in touch with activision support.

Thema:

1. Transaction Pending for COD: Black Ops Cold War - Similar Threads - Transaction Pending COD

2. Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store: Hello fellow Xboxers, I attempted to purchase a digital copy of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance through the XBox Store from my XBox Series-X on the 07/05/2021. Everything went per normal (added to...
  3. Declined transaction but double payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Declined transaction but double payment: I have recently bought a game from the XBox Store, and initially I got a error message. I restarted the process which was successful, but as I looked at my phone, I realized there was 2...
  4. I have credit on Microsoft but transaction constantly fails on Asphalt 9 (playing on a pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    I have credit on Microsoft but transaction constantly fails on Asphalt 9 (playing on a pc): I have recently bought £20 of Microsoft store credit but when I try to use it on Asphalt 9 on pc it says transaction failed, please help!! e05d45bb-9443-43eb-b1b5-313a014f7dd1
  5. Xbox gamertag wont change, after I have been charged for the transaction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag wont change, after I have been charged for the transaction.: Today, March 29th, I decided to change my gamertag from Mvlikk to bliqm, after i comfirmed the purchase and my card was charged, my gamertag is still Mvlikk. Is there any way that i can trigger my...
  6. Pending transactions on my Bank account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending transactions on my Bank account: So I recently bought Madden 21 cash from the Microsoft store on OCT 19th. I purchased 4 separate orders at 97$ 97$ 97$ and 19$. Now when i go and look at my bank account it took out the 310$ but...
  7. Pending Point Transaction Questions

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending Point Transaction Questions: Hi, I was checking out my Rewards Account and noticed I have several pending reward transactions from several years ago. Will these credits be deposited before the transition or will I get some...
  8. I want a refund for my xbox live subscription. It is still currently a pending transaction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a refund for my xbox live subscription. It is still currently a pending transaction.: Hello, I just noticed that I was charged yesterday $25 for an Xbox live subscription that I did not want. It is still a pending transaction and I was hoping to cancel it and be refunded for it....
  9. Pocketmags Issue Multiple Pending Transactions in Xbox Transaction History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pocketmags Issue Multiple Pending Transactions in Xbox Transaction History: I tried purchasing an issue of a magazine through the Pocketmags app with my mobile phone credit through Wallet but every time I try, a 'pending transaction' goes through without unlocking the...
  10. Pending Transactions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pending Transactions: Hi, there's an expired credit card on my xbox account and it's now allowing me to play online due to there being pending transactions. How can I cancel them and get the credit card removed from my...