Transfer account balance money to family members.

Discus and support Transfer account balance money to family members. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue with just one child. I researched before I added the funds and it said that you can gift the funds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollyBowan1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. HollyBowan1
    HollyBowan1 Guest

I'm having the same issue with just one child. I researched before I added the funds and it said that you can gift the funds through the store. I still haven't found out how. I've searched the Contact Us and can't find help. Why can't we just chat?

:)

HollyBowan1, Oct 9, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Hey there HollyBowan1!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to
    you!

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 9, 2018
  3. HollyBowan1
    HollyBowan1 Guest

I was told that you can't do it. So stupid. I'm having major issues trying to fix this. The rep suggested that I buy V bucks and then I can assign them to another account. Nope.

HollyBowan1, Oct 9, 2018
  4. skylaar
    skylaar Guest

You cannot transfer a balance from one account to another. You can gift new funds to a family member but not funds already on an account. I have this same issue and found a forum response explaining it.

skylaar, Oct 9, 2018
  5. Hey there Holly!

Where did it say that you are able to gift them through the store?

Currently it is impossible to gift people money that has been redeemed on one account to another aside from buying a gift card and giving them the accompanying pre-paid code so they can enter it into their account manually.

We have information on all the things currently that can be gifted between accounts on the pages here at

Give the Gift of Games this Holiday!
    , here at PC Digital Game Gifting is Here, and

Help with giving digital games as gifts

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 2, 2018
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I was told that you can't do it. So stupid. I'm having major issues trying to fix this. The rep suggested that I buy V bucks and then I can assign them to another account. Nope.
    Hey there HollyBowan1!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to
    you!

Thank you.
  7. HollyBowan1 Win User

8. GustavoRS14 Win User

Contact Xbox Support and talk to them about what is happening to You and your family account
  9. ValerieAngell Win User

Now even adding money, I can only do so to one child an not the other. When attempting to send money to the second child, I receive the error message: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word. JFD-InvalidProperty. The sender name is not visible
    to me (I'm logged into my account and JUST sent money to one child (by buying more with my debit card)). The sender name should contain the same information when I send money to the second child. It fails repeatedly though.
  10. skylaar Win User

You cannot transfer a balance from one account to another. You can gift new funds to a family member but not funds already on an account. I have this same issue and found a forum response explaining it.
Thema:

1. Transfer account balance money to family members. - Similar Threads - Transfer account balance

2. Account Transferring

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Transferring: To keep a long story short; I was a fool and created two Xbox accounts. One for my Xbox 360 and one for my PC, both under separate Emails. To keep things simple and easy to keep track of, I wanted...
  3. How do I transfer voucher into son’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer voucher into son’s account: I’ve bought an online microsoft voucher for my son’s Easter gift. Ive redeemed it to my account but now cant find out how to move to my son’s account. It wasnt made clear on the redemption screen...
  4. Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...: Olá, gostaria de saber se é possível transferir os créditos de uma conta microsoft para outra conta. [Translation-Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to transfer credits from one...
  5. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  6. Account balance transfer

in XBoX Rewards
    Account balance transfer: Alright I had a problem with my rewards account so I was instructed to opt out of the program and I did. Now I'm back in and the join date is current and on previous post I was told I could ask...
  7. Transferring account balance from non-working account to working account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Transferring account balance from non-working account to working account: I am absolutely dumbfounded that a company like Microsoft has no "tools" to transfer an account balance from one account to another. My son accidentally put a gift card redemption code in a...
  8. Transfer account balance money to family members.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer account balance money to family members.: My children have accounts under my account (as family members). My two sons both received XBox gift cards for their birthdays. I added the gift cards to my account, which added the money to my...
  9. Does account balance transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does account balance transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one?: Hey, I'm looking to buy an Xbox one in the coming days and as I have £10 in my balance, I was wondering if that will carry over from the 360 to the One. Thanks! 06f07751-7c30-45e7-ad53-b6f3235a0fcb
  10. Account balance transfer? (USD to BRL)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account balance transfer? (USD to BRL): I have a balance of US$ 6,25 in my account, but since my account is set to a region which uses the Brazillian Real as currency in the marketplace, I cannot use this money. Is there any way I can...