Transfer/Account Recovery

Discus and support Transfer/Account Recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to switch from Xbox 360 to an Xbox One S, and I signed up with an email I dont remember and I don't think I have access to anymore. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WyattL., Aug 20, 2019.

1. WyattL.
    WyattL. Guest

I am trying to switch from Xbox 360 to an Xbox One S, and I signed up with an email I dont remember and I don't think I have access to anymore. I know my gamertag, and I have tried about all I can, followed all the tutorials on the support site. The only
    this I haven't done is talk to a representative, as I requested, they still haven't called me back. I dont know what to do anymore.

:)

WyattL., Aug 20, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you have done all the steps mentioned on here:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Which sounds like you have done, then the only option left is to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you have any details from any past purchased or payment options on that account then it could be helpful to have them ready/available when you contact Support. If they can't help you then I'm afraid the only option that might be left is to create a new
    Xbox Live Account.

Let us know the results
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Hacked transfer

There is not a way to transfer content to another account , you wiuld have to use the account recovery tool and change the email address and passwords for the accout if you are able
  4. FelipeCesar95 Win User

Recuperação de conta 2006

Is there any way to transfer the data from Xbox live, for example, achievements, games, to another email, this account is only for Xbox use, I tried in many ways to recover, recovery requires answering more questions, and because it’s just an Xbox account
    the answers are insufficient for recovery, I didn’t want to lose my 18,850 achievements, what a sadness
  5. voteDC Win User

Not able to recover a banned account?

As far as I am aware they changed things a little recently in relation to banned accounts.

-

This was because there was a glitch that would let a banned account do a license transfer. So to block that they have stopped the recovery of banned accounts completely.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Account recovery failure after account transfer

Thema:

1. Transfer/Account Recovery - Similar Threads - Transfer Account Recovery

2. Fortnite account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite account transfer: Hi All, I have recently just created a new profile/gamer tag under the family profile for the kids. My son has been playing Fortnite for some time now under my account/gamertag and now wants to...
  3. Can you transfer a gamertag to a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you transfer a gamertag to a different account?: Hi, I'd like to know if it is possible to move a gamertag from one Microsoft account to another. My old gamertag is from when I was a kid and I didn't have access to it for years because it was...
  4. Account transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account transfer: Good day Until now my son's console is associated with my email account...now he wanna "be independient"..so he is asking me to pass the games and configuration to his account ... How must i do...
  5. Transferring Xbox account to a new Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Xbox account to a new Xbox: Hello, I have an Xbox One that I’ve had for about a year now. My account is signed into my parents’ Xbox. I want to make my new Xbox my home console, but I’m worried that my parents’ console...
  6. Transfer vbucks to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer vbucks to another account: I uploaded a vbucks card into my son's account for xbox. Apparently, he has 2 different accounts and now it is in Microsoft black hole and I can't get access to it as its logged in for another...
  7. Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...: Olá, gostaria de saber se é possível transferir os créditos de uma conta microsoft para outra conta. [Translation-Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to transfer credits from one...
  8. Transfer data to new account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer data to new account?: So my current xbox account is not using my personal Email, rather, it belongs to my step-father who made the account for me, I want to be able to keep all of my purchases and cloud data from my...
  9. My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...: Got a email saying that my transfer was complete but nothing switch over to my mew account f83181b6-98fb-44b4-8c4c-17f1967b48bd
  10. Account recovery failure after account transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery failure after account transfer: Hi I got a big issue with how support team has handled my situation as I got ignored via email for 3 months finally had enough contacted support again and got no help instead was told that they...