Transfer/Account Recovery

Discus and support Transfer/Account Recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to switch from Xbox 360 to an Xbox One S, and I signed up with an email I dont remember and I don't think I have access to anymore. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WyattL., Aug 20, 2019.

1. WyattL.
    WyattL. Guest

I am trying to switch from Xbox 360 to an Xbox One S, and I signed up with an email I dont remember and I don't think I have access to anymore. I know my gamertag, and I have tried about all I can, followed all the tutorials on the support site. The only
    this I haven't done is talk to a representative, as I requested, they still haven't called me back. I dont know what to do anymore.

:)

WyattL., Aug 20, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you have done all the steps mentioned on here:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Which sounds like you have done, then the only option left is to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you have any details from any past purchased or payment options on that account then it could be helpful to have them ready/available when you contact Support. If they can't help you then I'm afraid the only option that might be left is to create a new
    Xbox Live Account.

Let us know the results
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Hacked transfer

There is not a way to transfer content to another account , you wiuld have to use the account recovery tool and change the email address and passwords for the accout if you are able
  4. voteDC Win User

Not able to recover a banned account?

As far as I am aware they changed things a little recently in relation to banned accounts.

-

This was because there was a glitch that would let a banned account do a license transfer. So to block that they have stopped the recovery of banned accounts completely.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Account recovery failure after account transfer

6. Atherza Win User

Account recovery failure after account transfer

I'd recommend checking out this link here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17875/microsoft-account-recover
Thema:

1. Transfer/Account Recovery - Similar Threads - Transfer Account Recovery

2. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  3. Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account: Is it possible to change the email your xbox profile is associated with, because this is my moms account and I want my own. f77d37da-7fc6-4e7c-82c6-9e200aa426c2
  4. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help: I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do so I am putting out this question if you know...
  5. Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?: I would like to make a new Microsoft account but keep my old Xbox account. I was young when I got my xbox and the profile is still associated with my parents account (this one). I would like to be...
  6. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  7. Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.: Hello, I have had two XboxLive accounts running side by side. My first account was set up aeons ago on Xbox360 using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. This...
  8. Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one: Hello everyone. So, I've been playing Xbox since I was a little kid, and because I was small when I started, my dad made me use his account. I have been buying games, unlocking achievments,...
  9. przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account): Witam, pytanie, Musiałem otworzyć drugie konto ( pierwsze konto jest syna ) na mojej konsoli xbox one. Na starym konciejest dużo savów z Wiedźmina 3 i Falouta 76. Logując się na nowym koncie jest...
  10. Account recovery failure after account transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery failure after account transfer: Hi I got a big issue with how support team has handled my situation as I got ignored via email for 3 months finally had enough contacted support again and got no help instead was told that they...