Transfer downloaded Fifa15 to another account (selling the 360)

Discus and support Transfer downloaded Fifa15 to another account (selling the 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm selling the 360 to buy an Xbox One, and I wondered if the Fifa15 I bought online for the 360 could be transferred to the new owners Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Garrysom, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Garrysom
    Garrysom Guest

Hi,

I'm selling the 360 to buy an Xbox One, and I wondered if the Fifa15 I bought online for the 360 could be transferred to the new owners Xbox account?

Thanks,

Gard

:)

Garrysom, Dec 28, 2014
  2. dlc offline issue

You say this was originally done on an old Xbox 360, so I would assume you have downloaded it on another Xbox 360. You will have to do a license transfer, to do this go to settings - account - license transfer, and follow the instructions from there.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Transfer purchased games to another account

Hello,

As i am selling my xbox 360 console, i would like to ask if there is a possibility to transfer the downloaded content (purchased games) to the account of the buyer.

If the possibility exist, may i ask how can i do it?

Thank you very much

Michail

michaelkrtikos, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts and the sale of digital games is a violation of the terms of service.

Smwutches, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts and the sale of digital games is a violation of the terms of service.
  6. michaelkrtikos Win User

Transfer purchased games to another account

Hello Michael,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

This link here let's you know more about License transfer with a Xbox 360, but there are limits with the transfer feature.

Xbox 360 digital rights management

Please look for the option for more details. "Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?"

Hope this helps.

Thank you.
    Hello,

Thank you for the link! Does this apply for transferring the licence from one account to the other? The instructions are for transferring licence from one console to another.

I will sell the console and the buyer will set up a new account with a different gametag. So if I follow the instructions, will he/she be able to download the purchased content?
  7. Spl0inker Win User

Transfer one account to another

Actually you can genious pay attention to the last line:

Can I transfer content from one Xbox LIVE account to another?

No. Content licenses are stored in the Xbox 360 console rather than in the Xbox LIVE account.

To enable someone else's Xbox LIVE account to use your content licenses, you must download your Xbox LIVE profile and then transfer your content licenses to that person's Xbox 360 console.

•To download your Xbox LIVE profile to a different Xbox 360 console, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•To transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another, see Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?

After you've downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile and transferred your content licenses to another Xbox 360 console, the content can be used by all the profiles on that console.
  8. Smwutches Win User

New account

9. IRB Win User

Is it possible to transfer digital content to another account?

As others have said there is no way to transfer content to another account and selling your account is against the rules.
Thema:

1. Transfer downloaded Fifa15 to another account (selling the 360) - Similar Threads - Transfer downloaded Fifa15

2. "Installation stopped" while downloading and transferring to external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation stopped" while downloading and transferring to external hard drive: I recently got a fantom drive for for my one x. When i i to transfer or download straight to the drive the "installation stopped" message pops up. I have tried every known way of reset, format,...
  3. Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...: Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any content. I have tried everything to fix it and contacted the company of the harddrive who states it is...
  4. Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine: Right now I don't count with unlimited home internet plan so I can't download heavy games in my console. I wonder if I can download the game in an external HDD from my friend's console and then...
  5. Download Token Games Transfer Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Token Games Transfer Issue: So I went to replay Assassins Creed Unity for the first time in years and realized it wasn't in my Ready to Install games. I acquired it via download code on my Xbox One (it was the bundle that...
  6. My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage: This issue has happened multiple times. I download the game on my external storage and it runs perfectly. And then i transfer the game to my internal storage Because its convenient. But then after...
  7. can you download xbow One S updates to your laptop and transfer the update to your xbox latter

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you download xbow One S updates to your laptop and transfer the update to your xbox latter: My Xbox One S is in an area that does not have internet access, therefore I was hoping to download updates to my laptop at work and install them to my xbox when I am home. Can this be done? if so...
  8. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?: I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots...
  9. Transfering files to get past large downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering files to get past large downloads: If I transfer a game from my hard drive to my friends, can he play the game on his xbox if he owns it? I am trying to circumvent large downloads. 3fcc0ab8-1699-45d4-b23d-50a13da1c8d8
  10. How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person: Hi all, does anyone know how I can transfer an Xbox and downloaded games to another person who has a MS account? MS support didn't seem to understand the question and just told me how to change...