Transfer games

Discus and support Transfer games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to transfer my 360 games to my xbox one but the cloud data option is not there and I've enabled it e54146cd-2854-4a08-b757-f2b020e7fe38 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurtHawkins072, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Transfer games

I'm trying to transfer my 360 games to my xbox one but the cloud data option is not there and I've enabled it

:)

CurtHawkins072, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Broken hard drive! I have a few questions about transferring data.

If you know for certain it is corrupted, avoid doing a transfer. You could transfer content but the odds are good that the content will be corrupted in the new HD. Transfer cable transfers game saves, profiles, achievements, game licenses etc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the Xbox 360

A license transfer will transfer the licenses for all of your games.
  6. HatchedMantis40 Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
    Only the games will be transferred?. So my Profile will stay just on my Xbox One after I transfer the games?. Thank you so much.
Thema:

Transfer games

1. Transfer games - Similar Threads - Transfer games

2. Game Transfer From XBOX TO PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Transfer From XBOX TO PC: Is there any way that i can transfer a game from xbox to my pc? I have windows 10 and i know i have to download, but i dont want to repay. Is there any way i can get a game and download it without...
  3. Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?: I have an xbox one X in a family room. I then also have an older Xbox One in a living room. They are both connected via hard wired over my home network. All works good. I also have an Xbox game...
  4. Trying to transfer games from Xbox one to new Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to transfer games from Xbox one to new Xbox one s: Can't transfer games from Xbox one to Xbox one s ddf0a6d5-f823-4691-a320-49d2c469fe9f
  5. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  6. Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?: I purchased a fortnite add on (wavebreaker) for my son using my microsoft account, can it be transferred to his microsoft account so he can download it onto his xbox one?...
  7. Transfer discs games to Digital XBox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer discs games to Digital XBox one s: Just got a disc-less Xbox one S and want to know how to transfer games onto it from my old discs. It was advertised as being able to play existing games. 54a374df-af4e-4819-9044-21cdd910c73d
  8. Transferred games from my Xbox one to Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred games from my Xbox one to Xbox one s: Games are not on my new Xbox one s what can I to get them to playing? 7686ede5-81fd-4e8e-9221-cfa91cdbe1e6
  9. Game Transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Transferring: I have an Xbox One that has all of my games on it. I just recently got an Xbox One S Digital and I had a game (on a disc) I couldn't transfer over. If I go to my groups, that game is there, but it...
  10. Transfer a game to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a game to a different Microsoft account: In my haste to set up the XBox One S that I gave my husband, I used one Microsoft account email address in the setup but entered the game code for the Star Wars game that came with the console to...