Transfer games

Discus and support Transfer games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to transfer my 360 games to my xbox one but the cloud data option is not there and I've enabled it e54146cd-2854-4a08-b757-f2b020e7fe38 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurtHawkins072, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Transfer games

I'm trying to transfer my 360 games to my xbox one but the cloud data option is not there and I've enabled it

:)

CurtHawkins072, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Broken hard drive! I have a few questions about transferring data.

If you know for certain it is corrupted, avoid doing a transfer. You could transfer content but the odds are good that the content will be corrupted in the new HD. Transfer cable transfers game saves, profiles, achievements, game licenses etc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the Xbox 360

A license transfer will transfer the licenses for all of your games.
  6. HatchedMantis40 Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
    Only the games will be transferred?. So my Profile will stay just on my Xbox One after I transfer the games?. Thank you so much.
Thema:

Transfer games

1. Transfer games - Similar Threads - Transfer games

2. Game refund/transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund/transfer: Hi, I bought a new xbox yesterday and am trying to re-download the games i had on my old one(some of which have been bought on the microsoft store). I was wondering if there was a way to get a...
  3. Transfer ownership of game from old account to new account

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer ownership of game from old account to new account: So back in 2016/2017 I got my first xbox and I made an account and my dad put lots of parental controls on that account to the point where the account was unusable on top of that he forgot the pin...
  4. Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game: Hi all, doing this for my son. Today we transferred games from his old xbox to his new xbox series x. The EA game (Battlefront II) and the add on transferred but when he goes to launch it on the...
  5. How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles?: About 10 years ago I created my xbox account under my dad’s email. Now that i have my own, I’d like to transfer the data to my account but don’t know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  6. XBox One - transferring saved games to XBox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One - transferring saved games to XBox X: Having problems transferring saved games to new XBox X. Followed the instructions. Games start installing - then stop. Very slow proccess. Using external Hard drive....
  7. How can I transfer an xbox game from my Microsoft account to my daughter's xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer an xbox game from my Microsoft account to my daughter's xbox account?: I bought it as a download gift from Amazon and redeemed it by mistake instead of just making a note of the code. I don't have an xbox account. Any advice gratefully received!...
  8. Transferring Games Between External Hard Drives with PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Games Between External Hard Drives with PC: I have an external hard drive attached to my Xbox One that I think is dying. It has had difficulty loading and installing games lately, and on a few occasions, the Xbox would not turn on while the...
  9. How do I transfer games from Xbox 360 to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer games from Xbox 360 to Xbox series s: I have recently gotten an Xbox series s and I am trying to transfer games from my Xbox 360 to it, I have looked everywhere on how to do it but I cant find one the transfers the actual games. all...
  10. Trouble Transferring Games From Xbox 360 To Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Transferring Games From Xbox 360 To Xbox Series S: I have bought an Xbox series s and I've transferred my game saves to Xbox gold cloud but none of the games are appearing in my games section. what do I need to do for the games to be on the...