Transfer license from box to digital

Discus and support Transfer license from box to digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one S all digital. I got a gift game on DVD in a box. Is it possible to change the box for a digital license? Or should I throw it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BohuslavBartůněk, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM.

1. Transfer license from box to digital

I have an Xbox one S all digital. I got a gift game on DVD in a box. Is it possible to change the box for a digital license? Or should I throw it in the trash? Thank you!

:)

BohuslavBartůněk, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM
  2. HackingSpartan8 Win User

If you live in the US, physical Microsoft Stores used to run promotions where you could exchange your game discs for digital codes.

Otherwise, the only thing I could reccomend is selling the game and buying the digital copy
  3. Korhog Win User

You cann't to change type of license
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

I would recommend selling the game or trade-in if they cant exchange it for a digital code for you in the Microsoft Store.
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

sell the dvd and buy the digital copy, thats all you can do
  6. Smwutches Win User

Transferring Xbox 360 Games from Xbox One to another account

The license transfer tool is to transfer your licenses to another console in case you get a new console, not to transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer digital licenses to another account.
Thema:

1. Transfer license from box to digital - Similar Threads - Transfer license box

2. License transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    License transfer: So my dad recently bought a game and license transferred me it, I however own two Xbox’s in different houses. The Xbox at my dads had installed the game and was perfectly fine, however when I...
  3. Xbox 360 license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 license transfer: Hi, so I were wondering how long does it take before the license transfer works? My old xbox 360 got rrod so I got a new xbox 360 slim in 2012. And I did the license transfer today to my 360 slim....
  4. License Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer: is it possible for me to license transfer a game i bought in 2017? As i have stopped using this account and have started using a new account but there is a game i wanna license transfer so i don't...
  5. Can you license transfer pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you license transfer pre order: Can you license transfer pre order games f70e542c-4d94-41f6-a773-47f81b6870a3
  6. license transfer issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    license transfer issue.: ok so i don't know if this question was brought up before, but here it goes. so i recently had to replace my 360. i went and did the LT (license transfer) on all my digital games. I then went to...
  7. DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One: Ok. I have seen many posts related to this, but I'd like a definitive answer. Here goes: Started with an Xbox one, and 3 separate accounts on the console 1. Dad (live gold). All Games and DLC...
  8. Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]

in XBoX on Windows
    Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]: Перейдем к теме. У меня от Xbox 360 есть диск Майнкрафта. Вопрос: можно ли как-то эту лицензию перенести на ПК версию??? И как? ---------- [Mod Translation - Let's move on to the topic. I have a...
  9. License Transfer Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer Xbox 360: I downloaded two accounts to my Xbox 360. One has Xbox Gold, the other Silver. I did a license transfer for both of them, however only when I re-download the games from my Xbox Gold account will...
  10. license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    license transfer: Hi, I want to do license transfer with one of my friend(#1), but I already do it w/ another friend(#2)(I have his game from the transfert) and I want to sheare my games with him, I want to know if...