Transfer licenses to another family member

Discus and support Transfer licenses to another family member in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had my XBox account for a very, very long time. My son is using my account and all is well except that I get booted whenever he logs in somewhere.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by richardwolford1, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Transfer licenses to another family member

I've had my XBox account for a very, very long time. My son is using my account and all is well except that I get booted whenever he logs in somewhere. I've created an account for him, but his friends list, purchases, xbox gold live or whatever it is.
    So my question is how do I transfer licenses between family members? I'd have to buy a few thousand dollars worth of Microsoft Xbox cash for him to replace everything he's bought over the years.

:)

richardwolford1, Jun 13, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. I'm sorry to inform you the option to transfer saved data, achievements and any/or game purchases from another Microsoft Account will not be possible. We currently do not have an available feature. The one
    step we have available is changing the primary email on the Microsoft account.
    You can however set up home consoleon your main profile.
    Note:If you choose to remove an alias that uses a Microsoft domain such as @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, or @live.com, that alias will be completely deleted and will not be available to sign in to any Microsoft
    services. A microsoft and Xbox account are one and the same. As there is nothing more I will be locking this thread.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

TRANSFER MICROSOFT PONTS?

No. The only way you can transfer points is if you are the primary member of a family plan and are transferring points to another member of that plan.
  5. Smwutches Win User

microsoft points

No.

The only time you can transfer points is if you're the primary member of a family plan and you're transferring them to another member on the plan.
  6. onyxishere Win User

clarification on content transfers

If you've license transferred to your new console then you won't be able to do that for your cousin. A license transfer can be done only once per 3 month period and even with family members you should be wary about sharing out login info.
Thema:

1. Transfer licenses to another family member - Similar Threads - Transfer licenses another

2. License Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transfer: So me and my close friend are license transferring our accounts, so we can share our games and gold. For some reason though, I can't use his ultimate membership anymore. I had this problem months...
  3. I'm trying to license transfer DLC for Xbox 360 but by accident I exited out without doing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to license transfer DLC for Xbox 360 but by accident I exited out without doing...: I'm trying to license transfer DLC for Xbox 360 but by accident I exited out without doing anything I have to wait until July now. I want to license the DLC to my account....
  4. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?: Hi all, A friend of mine bought the boxed version of Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe Edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover that his PC could not cope up. Can he "un-redeem" the...
  5. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?: Hi there, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover during installation that my PC won't support the game (I only have 1Gb of video RAM :(...
  6. license transferring to another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    license transferring to another country: if I have a CC linked to my account and license transfer with someone in another country will the CC be affected or the billing at all? a43fee96-27fe-46b3-9457-5803dbfcc4c3
  7. A few questions about transferring licenses to another console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A few questions about transferring licenses to another console...: Question 1: When you transfer a license to another console, is it only for one game, or is it for all the games on the account that the license is being transferred from? Let's say you transfer...
  8. the licenses are lost when transferring the data from one hard disk to another ?​

in XBoX on Consoles
    the licenses are lost when transferring the data from one hard disk to another ?​: Hello, good afternoon, I expect a prompt reply, I would be very grateful to you, I have a great doubt which is the following, I need to transfer my data from my xbox 360 slim 250 GB hard drive to...
  9. License Transferred but downloads through Marketplace on computer still assigning to another ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transferred but downloads through Marketplace on computer still assigning to another ...: I was downloading games through the marketplace on my computer browser, and when I checked my XBox it showed those active downloads were assigned to another console. A quick web search led me to...
  10. Another license transfer question...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another license transfer question...: Hi folks! So, I have two 360s.I wanna do I license transfer.But,i'm curious to know if I could set-up BOTH 360s to enable them to play full games when NOT signed into either?I have never done a...