Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account

Discus and support Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I asked on the Minecraft support system if I can transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account and they told me I had to ask Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EkaiMin, May 29, 2022.

1. EkaiMin
    EkaiMin Guest

I asked on the Minecraft support system if I can transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account and they told me I had to ask Microsoft support. All that I found was this community question thing.

:)

EkaiMin, May 29, 2022
  2. Vitalix Win User

How do I play Minecraft from a redeemed Mojang account?

That worked perfectly, thank you!

Another question: I have a second Minecraft account that has not yet been transferred to Mojang to Microsoft.

Can I transfer it to this account and still have me and a family member use it or does the account have to be transferred to another Microsoft account (which I don't yet have)?

Thanks.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I asked on the Minecraft support system if I can transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account and they told me I had to ask Microsoft support. All that I found was this community question thing.
    Unfortunately nothing is transferrable between accounts.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi EkaiMin, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to transfer the Minecraft account to another Microsoft account.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Moving Minecraft To a different microsoft account

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to move a minecraft java account from one microsoft email to another. I made a minecraft java account with the deal for minecraft bedrock. It is already on a microsoft account and I wondered if there is a way to move it to a different one as I have some important things on that email and would like minecraft separate from these things. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks
    Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How to transfer Minecraft to another Microsoft account?

Hi Max.BW! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are referring to the account on which you migrated the Mojang account, according to the Minecraft Migration FAQs once the accounts are linked is not possible

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Transfer Minecraft account

2. How to transfer Minecraft to another Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Minecraft to another Microsoft account?: Hello Microsoft Community! A few days ago I created a new Microsoft account and would like to know if it is possible to relink my Minecraft game to a new Microsoft mail....
  3. Minecraft Dungeon Hero account transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeon Hero account transfer: I just added my son to my family Xbox account, creating a new account for him to begin gaming on. Is there any way to transfer his Minecraft dungeons hero from my account into his new account?...
  4. Transfer Minecraft account to other Microsoft acccount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Minecraft account to other Microsoft acccount: I bought Minecraft for my brother a long time ago. Recently when my brother was migrating the Minecraft account he attached it to this Microsoft account instead of his own Microsoft account. Is...
  5. Minecraft transferred to MS account but doesn't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft transferred to MS account but doesn't launch: I had a JAVA version of minecraft, but it wasn't installed on my new PC. I got an email to transfer minecraft from Mojang to a MS account, and did so, but now I can't install or launch it. It...
  6. Minecraft移轉 (Transferring Minecraft Account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft移轉 (Transferring Minecraft Account): 前陣子microsoft有要求移轉mojang帳戶到microsoft帳戶,但移轉完後卻變試玩版,請問要怎麼辦??? 1)我當初是花890元在便利超商買序號 2)移轉前都正常可以玩 3)我買的是java edition 截圖如下 [img] Some time ago, Microsoft asked to transfer the Mojang account to...
  7. Unable to transfer Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to transfer Minecraft account: Hey, I logged into my Minecraft account for the first time in a while and saw the account migration notification. I attempted to migrate my Mojang account, but the page gives an error saying the...
  8. Transfer Minecraft to a Childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft to a Childs account: I bought Minecraft on my account before my child had an account. She now has a child account under mine. Is there a way to transfer it to her Microsoft account or to transfer her Gamer name to her...
  9. Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my...: I don't know if there is anything I can do to get my Minecraft account back, its the one I've been playing on for years but when I changed to Microsoft login I took a break and forgot my login...
  10. I have to buy minecraft java edition again after transfering my mojang account to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy minecraft java edition again after transfering my mojang account to a...: I just migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account which i think is a new one and it says i need to buy minecraft but i owned it before moving my account. I try to go to the website to...