Transfer money from one family member to another MS account

Discus and support Transfer money from one family member to another MS account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRAIGRATHBUN, Jan 14, 2020.

1. CRAIGRATHBUN
    CRAIGRATHBUN Guest

My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the funds in this dead account instead of his active account. How do I transfer the funds out of the account
    or have MS send them back to my Paypal account?

:)

CRAIGRATHBUN, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

it might be worth getting in touch with Paypal about this. It is not possible to transfer money without a support case. You can request a call back from an xbox billing agent though to see what they can do.
  3. DarkKiller7933 Win User

4. Ironwilled Win User

5. depressed brute Win User

Hi there, iam sorry but you cant transfer money fro account to different account
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Short answer is it cant be done, kids should not be able to manage money or credit cards, quick tip is to lock your accounts with a pin, good luck ✌️😉
Thema:

1. Transfer money from one family member to another MS account - Similar Threads - Transfer money family

2. HOW CAN I TRANSFER MONEY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW CAN I TRANSFER MONEY?: Hi, by accident I redeem a code of $30 USD in my wallet from Dominican Republic and I want to transfer that money to my wallet from United States that is the one that I usually use, how can I...
  3. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  4. Transfert d'argent [Mod Translated - Money transfer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfert d'argent [Mod Translated - Money transfer]: Bonjour / Bonsoir, alors comme vous l'aurez compris, j'ai deux comptes. 1 principal avec 5€ et quelque centimes dessus. Et j'aimerais bien savoir si une personne pourrait les enlever de ce compte...
  5. Transfert d'argent -[Translation - Money transfer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfert d'argent -[Translation - Money transfer]: Comment faire pour envoyer de l'argent d'un compte Microsoft a un autre -[Translation - How to send money from one Microsoft account to another] 6543ba58-751f-4c25-9fbc-2addb2ce0c16
  6. Money Transfer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money Transfer?: I redeemed a code for £10 on the wrong account. Is there a way to transfer it to a different account? bc4c43a8-ee83-46ba-837a-54010e2e3bd4
  7. Transfer money from my account to family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from my account to family member: need help transfering money to family member 10297260-6f2d-4d3e-816f-ece30ad4ba30
  8. Transfer account balance money to family members.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer account balance money to family members.: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue with just one child. I researched before I added the funds and it said that you can gift the funds through the store. I still haven't found out...
  9. Transfer account balance money to family members.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer account balance money to family members.: My children have accounts under my account (as family members). My two sons both received XBox gift cards for their birthdays. I added the gift cards to my account, which added the money to my...
  10. CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT: I am SOOO beyond frustrated with this company. I am a parent with a child with his OWN ACCOUNT under my family umbrella. I choose whether he has the ability to make purchases or not, and have...