Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.

Discus and support Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my brother and I have always played on the same Xbox Live account, the email address is mine. Recently I stopped playing and my brother decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LudovicBertela, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.

Hi, my brother and I have always played on the same Xbox Live account, the email address is mine. Recently I stopped playing and my brother decided to move from the house and he want to switch our Xbox live account from my email address to his email address.

Is it possible ?

Thanks for the answer Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address. ;)

:)

LudovicBertela, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. SeanSmith102 Win User

How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?

Thank you again. My account is now active and I was able to get into Xbox live, perform updates and verify my account so my downloaded content is avail.

I would like to transfer this profile TouringGlint02 to another account since I cannot access the email address it is attached to. Is there anyway to a transfer profile/gamer tag or change the email address for a profile?
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Transfer of account to new email

You can't transfer content from one account to another.

If you replace the account email address with his, you'll most likely lose your email address if yours is a hotmail/outlook/live email address
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Please see
    here
    to change your email address.
  5. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

This is not a switch but it would be possible if you change the email address that is currently the primary to the one you would like to use.
  6. AridLizard Win User

if the email address is a Microsoft email (eg; @Outlook, @Live, @Hotmail) then it is important that you do not remove it from the Xbox account after adding an alias and promoting that to the primary email.

removing a Microsoft email address from an Xbox account permanently deletes the email account and it will no longer be accessible along with anything else that uses that email (eg; Office365)
Thema:

1. Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address. - Similar Threads - Transfer Live account

2. Transfer xbox live to seperate account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer xbox live to seperate account: I have two microsoft accounts. One that I use for xbox and one that I use for file storage etc. I would like to only use the account that I currently use for file storage. The account I use for...
  3. Transfer xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox live account: I have 2 microsoft accounts. One is my daily driver for office 365 and pretty much everything else. I also have an xbox live account. i want to move all my info from my xbox live account to my...
  4. Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?: My daughter locked herself out of her entire xbox by forgetting all of her login info....so she created a whole new account. Problem is, i pay for her xbox live subscription on the one thats...
  5. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  6. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  7. xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's: Hi I've just downloaded a 3 month xbox live subscription but it has been added to my profile as parent account and not my son's. How can I transfer it? 802e3bb1-ffcc-40e4-8aeb-577123508f62
  8. Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either...: Hi, When I originally created my xbox account on the 360 I used my father's email address, I have recently gotten an xbox one and I was wondering if I could move my account to my personal email...
  9. Transfer Xbox Live account from my microsoft account to my son's

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account from my microsoft account to my son's: I am wondering if there is a way for me to transfer the ownership of my sons xbox account to his email address instead of him using my email to sign in. I cannot use the method of using his email...
  10. Transfer Xbox live gold to new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox live gold to new account: how do i do the action mentioned in the subject? The xbox has the worst user interface on the planet. It is basically a PC why can’t I plug a USB keyboad into it? My son had an account on a...