Transfer of game progress to another family member

Discus and support Transfer of game progress to another family member in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has been using my user name access some of the games and I was wondering if it would be possible to get all the credits / progress on these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HamishErnest1, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Transfer of game progress to another family member

My son has been using my user name access some of the games and I was wondering if it would be possible to get all the credits / progress on these games transferred over to his account. this has happen with a few game hence my request. Please advise on the
    best way to make this transition.

thanks

:)

HamishErnest1, Dec 1, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

it cannot be done. you would need to make him a new account and he would need to start the games from scratch.
  3. Smwutches Win User

TRANSFER MICROSOFT PONTS?

No. The only way you can transfer points is if you are the primary member of a family plan and are transferring points to another member of that plan.
  4. Smwutches Win User

microsoft points

No.

The only time you can transfer points is if you're the primary member of a family plan and you're transferring them to another member on the plan.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Transfer licenses to another family member

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. I'm sorry to inform you the option to transfer saved data, achievements and any/or game purchases from another Microsoft Account will not be possible. We currently do not have an available feature. The one
    step we have available is changing the primary email on the Microsoft account.
    You can however set up home consoleon your main profile.
    Note:If you choose to remove an alias that uses a Microsoft domain such as @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, or @live.com, that alias will be completely deleted and will not be available to sign in to any Microsoft
    services. A microsoft and Xbox account are one and the same. As there is nothing more I will be locking this thread.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Transfer licenses to another family member

Thema:

1. Transfer of game progress to another family member - Similar Threads - Transfer game progress

2. Progress transfer from Disk to xbox game pass digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress transfer from Disk to xbox game pass digital: I was going to get an Xbox series S this Christmas and I wanted to know if there's a way to transfer my Foriza horizon 4 data from the disk to the S. Maybe by saving it on my account?...
  3. Game Progress Doesn't Transfer from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Progress Doesn't Transfer from PC: I like to play games on both console and PC through the Game Pass subscription. I have been noticing lately that none of my save data transfers over for games when I try to play the same game on...
  4. Transfer game progress to family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game progress to family account: Hi, I've searched for this, but found nothing about it. I have an Xbox One that since ever is linked in my personal account. Recently i discovered the feature of Family Group and created an...
  5. Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress: Hi, my son has to return his xbox one s to the store as the controller is broken. They dont have anymore instock so i will have to get a full refund and purchase one from a different store. He...
  6. transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up: When buying the Xbox One, I was asked to enter a Microsoft account and then I entered my own (adult) Microsoft account. Since then, my child has been using my account but the problem is that I...
  7. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...
  8. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  9. Is there a way to transfer certain game progress into a new consul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer certain game progress into a new consul: Hello Microsoft my name is Austin Tyler Silva and I got a new Xbox S and I am wondering if there is a way to transfer all of my progress from this game called “sea of thieves” because I don’t want...
  10. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...