Transfer of game.

Discus and support Transfer of game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive haven't try to transfert a game with an account on a xbox, i'v only see the game i can show, but, when i've be on the second console it was write... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vuurzy, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Vuurzy
    Vuurzy Guest

Transfer of game.

Ive haven't try to transfert a game with an account on a xbox, i'v only see the game i can show, but, when i've be on the second console it was write i've did it...what can i do for transfer the game..

:)

Vuurzy, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Skylath
    Skylath Guest
    Transfer of games

So if I digitally buy an XBOX 360 game that also digitally has an XBOX One version as well, could I use the XBOX 360 version on XBOX One?

Skylath, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    transfer of game

As long as you are signed into the account that bought it, you should have no trouble. If you're not, that account would need to set the new console as its Home console.

Smwutches, Jun 12, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Transfer of game.

maxen, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  7. Your Dead McFly Win User

Broken hard drive! I have a few questions about transferring data.

If you know for certain it is corrupted, avoid doing a transfer. You could transfer content but the odds are good that the content will be corrupted in the new HD. Transfer cable transfers game saves, profiles, achievements, game licenses etc.
  8. Smwutches Win User

problem with the Xbox 360

A license transfer will transfer the licenses for all of your games.
  9. HatchedMantis40 Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
    Only the games will be transferred?. So my Profile will stay just on my Xbox One after I transfer the games?. Thank you so much.
Thema:

Transfer of game.

1. Transfer of game. - Similar Threads - Transfer game

2. Xbox game pass transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass transfer: I recently built my first computer, and my AMD CPU came with a free 3 month subscription to Xbox game pass for PC. I wanted to use this to try out sea of thieves on my computer(i already play it...
  3. Game folder transferring (Xbox for PC) from a HDD to an other

in XBoX on Windows
    Game folder transferring (Xbox for PC) from a HDD to an other: Hello, Due to my terrible internet bandwidth (2Mbps = 240ko/s), I would like to transfert a game downloaded on XBOX for windows 10 (beta) from a PC to another one and i don't know how to proceed....
  4. przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account): Witam, pytanie, Musiałem otworzyć drugie konto ( pierwsze konto jest syna ) na mojej konsoli xbox one. Na starym konciejest dużo savów z Wiedźmina 3 i Falouta 76. Logując się na nowym koncie jest...
  5. Saved Game Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Game Transfer: How do I transfer saved game data from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One S? I've beaten the game on numerous difficulties and would like to transfer that and all the purchased DLC to the One S. There's...
  6. How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?: I am, a tad bit confuzzled. I need help on how to transfer my game data to my Microsoft pc. I just got Sims 4 on my pc but I had a lot of saved sims game data on my Xbox and I do not want to start...
  7. Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we transfer its windows store games to another storage?: Hello. I'll make it simple, I currently have the game pass on PC except that I will change hard drive to switch to a full SSD system but I do not know at all if I can transfer my games on my SSD,...
  8. Transferring apps/games from Xbox to Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring apps/games from Xbox to Xbox One X: I recently purchased Xbox One X to upgrade/replace my old Xbox. Without first browsing for instruction, I turned on the new Xbox One and started to recreate my account using my email and password...
  9. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  10. Transferring Game Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Game Progress: I dont know how to decide whether to get minecraft for my windows 10 or xbox. If i do get it on either of those, would i be able to transfer them to each other. Like if im signed into the same...