Transfer of game.

Discus and support Transfer of game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive haven't try to transfert a game with an account on a xbox, i'v only see the game i can show, but, when i've be on the second console it was write... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vuurzy, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Vuurzy
    Vuurzy Guest

Transfer of game.

Ive haven't try to transfert a game with an account on a xbox, i'v only see the game i can show, but, when i've be on the second console it was write i've did it...what can i do for transfer the game..

:)

Vuurzy, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Skylath
    Skylath Guest
    Transfer of games

So if I digitally buy an XBOX 360 game that also digitally has an XBOX One version as well, could I use the XBOX 360 version on XBOX One?

Skylath, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    transfer of game

As long as you are signed into the account that bought it, you should have no trouble. If you're not, that account would need to set the new console as its Home console.

Smwutches, Jun 12, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Transfer of game.

maxen, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  7. Your Dead McFly Win User

Broken hard drive! I have a few questions about transferring data.

If you know for certain it is corrupted, avoid doing a transfer. You could transfer content but the odds are good that the content will be corrupted in the new HD. Transfer cable transfers game saves, profiles, achievements, game licenses etc.
  8. Smwutches Win User

problem with the Xbox 360

A license transfer will transfer the licenses for all of your games.
  9. HatchedMantis40 Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
    Only the games will be transferred?. So my Profile will stay just on my Xbox One after I transfer the games?. Thank you so much.
Thema:

Transfer of game.

1. Transfer of game. - Similar Threads - Transfer game

2. Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...: Buongiorno, avrei una domanda: sulla mia Xbox One X posseggo un account Microsoft con il quale, nel corso degli anni, sin dalla Xbox360, ho acquistato diversi giochi. Questo account è utilizzato...
  3. Game Progress Doesn't Transfer from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Progress Doesn't Transfer from PC: I like to play games on both console and PC through the Game Pass subscription. I have been noticing lately that none of my save data transfers over for games when I try to play the same game on...
  4. Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S: Hi, I'm selling my Xbox One S and getting an Xbox Series S. I have saved data from a game, but this game isn't digital; it's on a disc. Is it possible to recover this data if I were to buy the...
  5. Transfer digital games purchases from mine to my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer digital games purchases from mine to my son's account: When my son got his xbox many years ago, I used my Microsoft account and so digital purchases on that account are associated with my account. He is older now and at an age where I am happy for him...
  6. Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB: With the advent of gamepass / everything else being subscription/cloud based, it would be helpful to those of us in rural areas if we could take a computer to a fast connection to download (huge)...
  7. Why can't we transfer games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we transfer games.: I signed up for Game pass ultimate recently since my 3 year xbox live subscription was finally about to expire and I was already paying for Origin which is about to become part of game pass...
  8. Managing and transfering Xbox One Game Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Managing and transfering Xbox One Game Captures: Hey there community! I'm trying to figure out how to efficiently move all of my xbox one game captures from the console to the pc or onedrive. I have tried to find a way do move all of my...
  9. How to transfer purchased game to another family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer purchased game to another family member: I have puchased a game for my son and now he logs in as me. Is it possible to transfer the purchase/licence to his account? c89f8bbb-7aa4-4a9f-8845-87a9c350b005
  10. Game trading/Transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game trading/Transferring: I bought a game on the wrong account and I contacted microsoft to see if they could fix it and the person who helped me said to mention it here 046e0cb8-6f95-4773-9dcc-316d74ba9b0f