Transfer of games between accounts on the same console.

Discus and support Transfer of games between accounts on the same console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can one play a game bought on one account with another account but on the same console? I know that this is a stupid question to ask but your replies... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kblaze12, Mar 17, 2014.

1. kblaze12
    kblaze12 Guest

Can one play a game bought on one account with another account but on the same console?

I know that this is a stupid question to ask but your replies are definitely needed Transfer of games between accounts on the same console. :)

Thanks in advance.

:)

kblaze12, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    Premium

You can not transfer 'Premium' between gamer tags, you can not transfer 'Gold' between gamer tags. You can however play Premium content with another gamer tag on the same console (so have both accounts on the same xbox and job done).

Hellfire IRL, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    licence transfer question

There is no way to transfer content between accounts. However, you can access the content if you are using the same console that she purchases the content on.

License transfers are used to transfer console licenses between consoles, not accounts.

Smwutches, Mar 17, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

If you buy Just Cause 2 on your account, anyone else that has a profile on your xbox can access that game. The only way they would not be able to access the game is if you bought and downloaded the game on a different xbox

x24hrs2livex, Mar 17, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

If you buy Just Cause 2 on your account, anyone else that has a profile on your xbox can access that game. The only way they would not be able to access the game is if you bought and downloaded the game on a different xbox
  6. Smwutches Win User

licence transfer question

There is no way to transfer content between accounts. However, you can access the content if you are using the same console that she purchases the content on.

License transfers are used to transfer console licenses between consoles, not accounts.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

I have way to many accounts, help!

nope nothing can be transferred between accounts but all accounts can use the games if all the accounts are on the same console.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Transferring Xbox Live membership to another gamertag and Windows live account

thats no transfering bwtween accounts lol

thats to transfer between consoles

and no there is no transfering dlc between accounts lol

you login into the account and console your want to transfer to and goto account settings

tranafer dlc licenses to the said xbox the dlc is usable on the new xbox offline

the purchase and download history stays thr same on the purchasing gamertag
Thema:

1. Transfer of games between accounts on the same console. - Similar Threads - Transfer games between

2. transfering games between laptop and desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    transfering games between laptop and desktop: I game on both a laptop and desktop, and I was wondering if there is a way to transfer games from one device to another with out having to redownload it all over again on the other device?...
  3. transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games

in XBoX on Windows
    transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games: I recently got both of my computers fully updated to be able to use the game pass beta, but my side computer got updated first so I decided to play a game while waiting on the other one to update....
  4. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles: I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the...
  5. transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine: can u tranfer game from a friends xbox to mine 135ac054-253e-44fc-8224-9a150de18863
  6. Game Transfer between my profilea?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Transfer between my profilea?: On one profile of mine I installed a game called Iron Brigade. On my new profile, I can still play the game on 360 as it lets you play on all profiles. However, it came out on Backward...
  7. On transfer games between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On transfer games between accounts: Hello, It possible to transfer games from one account to another of the same owner? I have two accounts Xbox, and would like to transfer a game from one account to another, is this possible?...
  8. Digital games not transferring between two xbox ones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital games not transferring between two xbox ones.: Hi my friend has two xbox ones ( one for each parent house) and he has many games downloaded on his original Xbox but when he is signed in on another xbox some of the games don't show up in the...
  9. Transferring games between consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games between consoles?: Hi, I had a quick question. I recently got an Xbox one for myself, but used to play on my brother's, so the arcade games that I bought went to my brother's profile because I didn't have Xbox...
  10. Transferring games progress between Xbox live profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games progress between Xbox live profiles: Hi, I have progess in Halo 4 on Xbox 360 associated with a live account. Is it possible to transfer this data to a different profile? I can see the listed 'owner' but cannot see how to change it...