Transfer pics from android phone to Xbox 1 S

Discus and support Transfer pics from android phone to Xbox 1 S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! I am trying to figure out how to transfer photos from my Android Smart phone to my Xbox1 S, and I cant figure out why it isnt working. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimLewis3, Feb 12, 2019.

1. TimLewis3
    TimLewis3 Guest

Hey all! I am trying to figure out how to transfer photos from my Android Smart phone to my Xbox1 S, and I cant figure out why it isnt working. Can someone walk me thru the steps to do this?

Also, if my menu button no longer works on my handheld controller, is there a workaround for that button, or am I stuck? I am playing the online game of "D n D: Neverwinter" and I cannot access the character sheet to make changes. Id like to make the changes
    to my character, but I cannot due to my menu button not functioning. Im hoping that there is a way to work around it, but fear I will be told to get a new controller.

:)

TimLewis3, Feb 12, 2019
  2. ProgramRAM Win User

Also you should be able to access photos and videos uploaded to the OneDrive app directly on your Xbox one console as long as you have the app installed on the Xbox
  3. ProgramRAM Win User

Hi there you can actually upload your photos to Microsofts One Drive which will enable you to set custom profile pics from your Xbox! When you upload your photo make sure you are signed into One Drive on the same account as your Xbox email address.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Tim,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums with this question. Unfortunately you won't be able to transfer pictures directly from your phone onto the Xbox One console.

You can always try using a USB stick to transfer the media onto and then play it on the Xbox One S. When you first connect, Xbox will prompt you to format your device. You can use it for Xbox games and apps, or for personal media such as pictures, music,
    and video. Once you have selected that you wish to use it for personal media you can remove it. then go ahead and transfer the pictures from a PC onto the USB drive and then go back and play them on the Console.

Go ahead and follow How to manage storage on Xbox One for more info, once on the support page under Topics select "How
    do I play media from an external drive?
    "

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Skyrim Hearthfire Child Glitch

Phones can email texts to your own email, from on a computer transfer the pic from the email to the computer, then upload it to any free image hosting website.
  6. Plume Noir Win User

Xbox showing random pictures when left on home screen

Google search led me here. I thought I was losing my mind!

My son had fallen asleep on the couch watching YouTube videos on the Xbox. I was upstairs on the phone with my girlfriend and I noticed it was quiet downstairs (I couldn't hear the videos). I went downstairs and looked and saw a pic of my GF on the television
    (which was weird, because I was on the phone with her). Nothing racy - just a pic from last weekend at a restaurant. I knew the phone was coming from my phone, because I haven't saved the pic anywhere else.

I have my Xbox wired to my network (no kinect), and I connect my phone through the same router the Xbox is on, so I know the HOW the pic got there, but the WHY is throwing me off. I have never used WMC (nor have I ever set it up) and I ran the WMC test from
    the Xbox, and it didn't find any other devices on the network. But, somehow, my Xbox grabbed pics off my phone.

While I do have an Android phone, I don't have that Change Player option that Image700 posted. I didn't even think to take a pic of the screen, but am now trying to leave my Xbox idling to see if it does that again.
Thema:

1. Transfer pics from android phone to Xbox 1 S - Similar Threads - Transfer pics android

2. Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for work, one I use for gaming. I just accidentally bought a game on my work account and would like to transfer it to my gaming account. The game was...
  3. Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account: Microsoft does not give you the ability to transfer your gametag from one Microsoft account to another. This may be useful for example when your child grows up and they want to use their own...
  4. Can you transfer purchased items from one account to the other

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you transfer purchased items from one account to the other: Hi I've had multiple xbox accounts due to forgetting emails and passwords and what not as a kid, but i managed to find one of my old accounts with a majority of my dlc and game purchases although...
  5. transferer un compte (transfer an account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferer un compte (transfer an account): Bonjour, Je possède une xboxOneX sur laquelle je joue avec un compte microsoft X, je reçois de nombreux spam et messages caractères (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) sur cette messagerie, provenant...
  6. Why can I not transfer music from Xbox 360 to Flash Drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not transfer music from Xbox 360 to Flash Drive?: After several hours of searching I've discovered that I am unable to transfer the CD files that I ripped onto my Xbox 360 to my flash drive. I'd like to know the reason to not allow users to...
  7. Rainbow Six:Siege content transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six:Siege content transfer: Hello, Microsoft support! I recently bought the full edition of R6: Siege on Xbox One. And the question is that on the console I have 2 accounts (my and my father). I made a purchase on my...
  8. Transfer a purchase into a child's account on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a purchase into a child's account on Xbox One S: I purchased a game DLC using my account. I now want to transfer it to my child's account. I have followed the steps here https://support.xbox.com/en-WW/xbox-live/download-content but I do not get...
  9. Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....: Hi! My son was playing on my account, before I knew about Family Accounts. Then I made him an account in 'family' and all of his Fortnite stats are under my username. Can I transfer all of his...
  10. Transfer Game data from computer to HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Game data from computer to HDD: Hi Everyone. The situation is as follows; I have an old xbox 360 arcade with a 60GB HDD. I wanted to transfer the data from that HDD onto my new xbox 360 slim with 350GB HDD By using the...