Transfer progression

Discus and support Transfer progression in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community I would like to know if there is a way to transfer a progression from a Xbox profile to another. My son started to play a game on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hubulub, Nov 7, 2019.

1. hubulub
    hubulub Guest

Transfer progression

Dear Community

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer a progression from a Xbox profile to another.

My son started to play a game on my account (Main microsoft account, adult).

Now I created the "familly" in the microsoft account management.

Everybody is now able to connect and use its own profile on the Xbox (as on Computer).

The thing is that my son wants to retrieve his progression but I can't find the way to transfer the "backups" from my account to my son account.

Sorry fo my (bad) english, this is not my natural language.

Thanks for you answer.

:)

hubulub, Nov 7, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Transfer progression

No, you can't transfer anything from one profile to another.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Transfer progression

Sorry, but nothing can be transferred between accounts. He would either need to continue his progress on the account he was using or start over on his new account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

transfering progress

Unfortunately it is not possible to do so.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Transferring progress

Hi there,

Regrettably, sharing saved game data between profiles is not possible - this is to circumvent cheating, for the most part. If your son has a profile of his own, he will be able to share the benefits of
    your Gold membership, if you have one.

Hope this helps,

L
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring progress

No. Nothing is transferrable between accounts.
Thema:

Transfer progression

1. Transfer progression - Similar Threads - Transfer progression

2. Transfer game progress to family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game progress to family account: Hi, I've searched for this, but found nothing about it. I have an Xbox One that since ever is linked in my personal account. Recently i discovered the feature of Family Group and created an...
  3. Transfer or share gamertag progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer or share gamertag progress: We set up an xbox 360 gamertag several years ago for my eldest. We have since progressed to an xbox one and xbox one x - we have both these consoles setup and no longer have the 360. My youngest...
  4. Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress: Hi, my son has to return his xbox one s to the store as the controller is broken. They dont have anymore instock so i will have to get a full refund and purchase one from a different store. He...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Progress Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Progress Transfer: Hello! So I have 2 different accounts. An old Mojang account where I got Minecraft a few years ago and this new Microsoft account which I used to log in for Xbox Game Pass on PC. I started playing...
  6. transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up: When buying the Xbox One, I was asked to enter a Microsoft account and then I entered my own (adult) Microsoft account. Since then, my child has been using my account but the problem is that I...
  7. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...
  8. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  9. Is there a way to transfer certain game progress into a new consul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer certain game progress into a new consul: Hello Microsoft my name is Austin Tyler Silva and I got a new Xbox S and I am wondering if there is a way to transfer all of my progress from this game called “sea of thieves” because I don’t want...
  10. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...