Transfer progression

Discus and support Transfer progression in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community I would like to know if there is a way to transfer a progression from a Xbox profile to another. My son started to play a game on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hubulub, Nov 7, 2019.

1. hubulub
    hubulub Guest

Transfer progression

Dear Community

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer a progression from a Xbox profile to another.

My son started to play a game on my account (Main microsoft account, adult).

Now I created the "familly" in the microsoft account management.

Everybody is now able to connect and use its own profile on the Xbox (as on Computer).

The thing is that my son wants to retrieve his progression but I can't find the way to transfer the "backups" from my account to my son account.

Sorry fo my (bad) english, this is not my natural language.

Thanks for you answer.

:)

hubulub, Nov 7, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Transfer progression

No, you can't transfer anything from one profile to another.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Transferring progress

Hi there,

Regrettably, sharing saved game data between profiles is not possible - this is to circumvent cheating, for the most part. If your son has a profile of his own, he will be able to share the benefits of
    your Gold membership, if you have one.

Hope this helps,

L
  4. Smwutches Win User

transfering progress

Unfortunately it is not possible to do so.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transfer progression

Sorry, but nothing can be transferred between accounts. He would either need to continue his progress on the account he was using or start over on his new account.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring progress

No. Nothing is transferrable between accounts.
Thema:

Transfer progression

1. Transfer progression - Similar Threads - Transfer progression

2. Transferring Game Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Game Progress: I dont know how to decide whether to get minecraft for my windows 10 or xbox. If i do get it on either of those, would i be able to transfer them to each other. Like if im signed into the same...
  3. Transfer XBOX profile or progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer XBOX profile or progress: Dear All, My son and myself used the same PC with the same (my) profile. Since few days, he's got his own computer. Now, we realized, that he actually could install Forza Horizon 3 on his...
  4. Przeniesienie postępu z gry, rozwiązanie problemu z FH4[Transferring progress from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Przeniesienie postępu z gry, rozwiązanie problemu z FH4[Transferring progress from the...: Witam. Przychodzę tutaj z prośbą o udzielenie odpowiedzi na moje pytanie. W te święta kupiłem sobie XBOX'a ONE X i zalogowałem się tam za pomocą mojego konta Microsoft. Później stworzyłem konto...
  5. Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad: Hi, My son has Minecraft on his kindle fire but is getting an iPad for his birthday. If we buy Minecraft for his iPad can he then transfer his progress and coins to the iPad? If so how do we do...
  6. transfer bo4 progress

in XBoX on Windows
    transfer bo4 progress: Hi, i was wondering if i could transfer my progress from xbox one to pc? a19ca393-2f43-49bf-8f08-47178c4fe675
  7. transfering progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfering progress: I started playing black ops 4 with the digital deluxe edition but i didn't receive the extra stuff included but continued playing for a long time. I later logged into a different account on my...
  8. Transferring progress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring progress: My son has xbox one profile but its all in my name. Due to issues of spending and draining my bank account, i jave changed all my password and want him to create a new xbox name etc. He os upset...
  9. is there a way to transfer saved progress from 1 account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to transfer saved progress from 1 account to another: i had an old account but i made a new one so i want to transfer my saved progress from my old account to my new one 4b14ec7b-de4e-4322-9119-396b7efb0487
  10. How do I transfer progress from original Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer progress from original Xbox one: how do I transfer progress from original Xbox one to the Xbox One S if my Xbox one is broken and will not stay on for long by itself without turning off? Please help, and if anyone can help to fix...