Transfer saved game Xbox 360

Discus and support Transfer saved game Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I transfer a saved game from my Xbox 360 to a friends Xbox 360 so I can play it when visiting 9c9e9d66-ce50-4f48-9924-8dab323f1b1a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kev975, Feb 9, 2022.

1. kev975
    kev975 Guest

How can I transfer a saved game from my Xbox 360 to a friends Xbox 360 so I can play it when visiting

:)

kev975, Feb 9, 2022
  2. gds1972 Win User

Backwards Compatibility with xbox 360 saves

Hi

No you can't transfer you Xbox 360 game saves via a hard drive you will need to use an Xbox 360 to transfer the game saves to the cloud once you have done this your Xbox One should then see the game saves.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360

Are you transferring the Xbox 360 saved versions of the game? Because if it's the Xbox one version it won't transfer over to the 360 side.
  4. gds1972 Win User

usb thumb drive

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Data transfer and tips

The original Xbox games saves cannot be transferred. You will have to start those games again on the Xbox One if you want to play them. As for the Xbox 360 game saves, they can be saved to the cloud using the xbox 360, and they automatically transfer over
    when you play a 360 game on the One. All saves on the Xbox One are stored on the cloud, and on the Xbox One. You can find the saves for each game by highlighting your game on my games and apps, press the menu button on controller and select manage game, and
    from there you can find your saves.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Save game lost from USB drive

You would have needed to save the game to the cloud via the Xbox 360. You can not transfer game saves from 360 to Xbox One via a USB drive.
Thema:

1. Transfer saved game Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Transfer saved game

2. Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?: My friends and I tried Farming Simulator 22 on cloud gaming for a few days to see if we enjoyed it before actually downloading it. We recently downloaded the game from Gamepass on our PC's and...
  3. [PC] Transfer game saves from Xbox App to another install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Transfer game saves from Xbox App to another install?: I am wondering if you can transfer save data from a game installed via the PC Xbox app to an installation from a different storefront. For example, could I transfer save data from Astroneer from...
  4. Transfer a save for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 to or from PC Game Pass to Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a save for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 to or from PC Game Pass to Steam: I recently got Pirate Warriors 4 on Steam but I can't seem to find a way to transfer my save from the PC Game Pass version I've been playing. I really don't want to start all over since I did...
  5. Transfer saves from 2 diferent xbox game pass acc

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer saves from 2 diferent xbox game pass acc: I have an account with xbox game pass ultimate and another with the basic subscription and what I would like is to be able to pass this subscription to the basic subscription to be able to have...
  6. Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves: Hi, I would like to access my Xbox cloud saves for a couple of games to transfer them and was wondering how I can access and download these, without having the game or game pass. I do not have...
  7. [XB1 -> Series X] Saved Game Files Didn't Transfer During Network Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1 -> Series X] Saved Game Files Didn't Transfer During Network Transfer: This used to be such an easy thing to deal with before the XB1 came around as things weren't so hidden or tied to the cloud, but I'm assuming that the initial response for Why is something like...
  8. Transfer saves from "disc games" to series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer saves from "disc games" to series S?: Hi! Im currently playing AC Valhalla, disc-version, on my One. Is it possible to transfer the save file to a Series S and keep playing it there via the digital version?...
  9. Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Father wants to transfer his saved game from sons profile in Skyrim to his after trying...: My sons have for ages tried to get me, their father interested in playing on their XBoxOne gaming console. They finally had me trying out Skyrim on my sons profile so I could see what it is like....
  10. Inter-console game save data is not transferring/reading properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inter-console game save data is not transferring/reading properly.: I cannot get my dying light game save data to transfer from One S, to Seagate (external hdr), and finally over to One X.... I've tried everything Google and YouTube have to offer and I'm becoming...