Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....

Discus and support Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! My son was playing on my account, before I knew about Family Accounts. Then I made him an account in 'family' and all of his Fortnite stats are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by You h8 me76, Feb 18, 2019.

1. You h8 me76
    You h8 me76 Guest

Hi!

My son was playing on my account, before I knew about Family Accounts. Then I made him an account in 'family' and all of his Fortnite stats are under my username. Can I transfer all of his fortnite skins and stats to his account? He will be angry if he loses
    it all. He might cry.

Thanks

:)

You h8 me76, Feb 18, 2019
  2. You h8 me76 Win User

thanks. unfortunately I just spent over an hour on a chat with an agent who believed it was possible to retain all the stuff we bought and stats. TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME!! I appreciate the time the agent took to help me but he should know his product better.
    very frustrated
  3. iAHTIXOTABbl4 Win User

Hello,

No, you can't transfer progress or skins, so goes with content from redeeming codes and so on. It would be just to hard to control if it existed
  4. DJBSE72 Win User

you can connect an EPIC account to your Xbox account, wait for sync and the disconnet the Epic account from your account and connect it again to the account of you son.

please be aware that kid accounts can notcross play
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Unfortunately you can not transfer and data from one account to another, nor skins.
  6. ThePouchBear Win User

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to transfer stats or skins to his account.
Thema:

1. Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account.... - Similar Threads - Transfer Fornite stats

2. Banned Account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Account transfer: About 2 years ago I got a permanent ban I'm not proud of it. But I do miss the items I bought on that account is there a way to get those items back? 9d21368d-683f-4318-b0a2-814b70af0288
  3. Transferring games to a new X Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games to a new X Box: I have damaged mu x box and water has got in to it. Now it wont switch on. If I get a new x box will I be able to transfer my games from my old x box to my new one. Are they backed up anywhere? if...
  4. Transfer accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer accounts: I have an Xbox which my son plays Fortnite on. He plays using my account. He has a gaming name: "gaming-name" I have now set up a family account He is added to the family account as "son1" How...
  5. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...
  6. Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.: Hi, my brother and I have always played on the same Xbox Live account, the email address is mine. Recently I stopped playing and my brother decided to move from the house and he want to switch our...
  7. Network transfer game won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network transfer game won’t play: Hi, i have networked transfered Boarderlamds 3 to amother xbox one, sucessfully, but when i want toplay it, it asks me to put disc in, any ideas? a4dab58b-71a3-4b58-a13f-897e355156a2
  8. I redeemed a code but it won't transfer the amount that it says it has

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code but it won't transfer the amount that it says it has: I recieved a kessage from Xbox live stating that I won a $5 gift card to spend in the super saver sale. But whe i went in there and tried to reedeem the code it went through but said i didnt own...
  9. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  10. Transfer of xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer of xbox accounts: My xbox live account is assigned to my ex girlfriend's hotmail account all the games & passes are purchased from my credit cards & debit cards. We broke up last year (amicable) & she has now...