Transfer XBox games from closed account

Discus and support Transfer XBox games from closed account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Over a year ago I closed a Microsoft account that had been created by mistake and I thought I was tidying things up. What I didn't know at the time was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EvanThoms2, Nov 25, 2021.

1. EvanThoms2
    EvanThoms2 Guest

Over a year ago I closed a Microsoft account that had been created by mistake and I thought I was tidying things up. What I didn't know at the time was that some XBox games had been purchased under that account. Do you suppose there is any way for Microsoft to find the order history of the closed account and transfer the licenses to my current account? A couple support agents I talked/chatted with didn't really seem to understand the situation so I am not convinced I can take their word on the matter and the cynic in me has a hard time believing that in this age of digital hoarding that any tech company would completely purge records like that.

I would prepare a collection of credit card transactions and email receipts to prove the games were purchased by me but, of course, there doesn't seem to be an email I could something like that to.

Any hope here?

thanks

:)

EvanThoms2, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer anything between accounts.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Zamknięcie konta Microsoft

Sorry but anything that was attached to that account will be lost when it is closed. There is no way to transfer content from one account to another. If you would like to continue playing the content then I would recommend not closing the account and
    set it as Home on your Xbox if that's what you're playing on. That will share the games to other accounts on the console
  4. BonnieChelle Win User

Transfer from and close unused account

Hi :)

if you could assist me in how to contact them that would be appreciated.

Ive been trying, going around in circles and eventually end up here.

We are in Australia.
  5. BonnieChelle Win User

ive been trying to contact both Xbox support and Microsoft support and ive just been sent around in circles.

any assistance to how to contact them would be greatly appreciated.

we are in Australia.
  6. BonnieChelle Win User

We tried both ways, to buy a gift card or by the item he wanted and gift to his other account, neither will work.
Thema:

1. Transfer XBox games from closed account - Similar Threads - Transfer games closed

2. Transferring Games from one PC to another

in XboX Insiders
    Transferring Games from one PC to another: Hi guys, I'm running the latest build of the Xbox app for PC (where it allows me to choose a folder where I install my games) The version numbers are below: 2112.1000.20.0 (Internal)...
  3. can i get my game pass ultimate transfered from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i get my game pass ultimate transfered from one microsoft account to another?: i got a gift card for some game pass ultimate but ended up using it on the wrong account and now it has basically gone to waste so is there any possibility to have it transfered to a another...
  4. Transferring game files from xbox to computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring game files from xbox to computer: Hi. I have been wanting to move Star Wars: Battlefront 2 to my computer because it takes up too much space on my xbox one, but I am obviously given fresh new files on my computer. So I had an idea...
  5. FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam): So I was trying to download the game on my Xbox, since I had bought it for my PC, and it wasn't showing up anywhere on my xbox. This was super odd because I can still view my achievements for the...
  6. Transferring Game Data from Xbox One to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Game Data from Xbox One to Series X: Hi. So I recently bought the xbox series x and it's great. I want to transfer over some of my games including Forza Horizon 3 and FIFA20 without losing any of my game data. These games are both on...
  7. Transfer saves from "disc games" to series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer saves from "disc games" to series S?: Hi! Im currently playing AC Valhalla, disc-version, on my One. Is it possible to transfer the save file to a Series S and keep playing it there via the digital version?...
  8. Games purchased under different acc, can they be transferred over?

in XBoX on Windows
    Games purchased under different acc, can they be transferred over?: So, here is the problem: I purchased this console and I had issues accessing my Microsoft account. My now ex allowed me to use his Microsoft login, so I made several purchases with my card through...
  9. When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services: When I open any installed game from Xbox app, a window opens in Microsoft Store. In this window, Gaming Services. I already have it installed and updated, but I still throw it on it...
  10. Transfer game to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer game to another account: Hello I wanted to transfer my game to another Microsoft account, is there anyways to do that by any chance? bfae921a-cb4f-42e9-8332-63eb0586fadc