Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins?

Discus and support Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have $60 worth of Xbox Game Cards and don't know how to change the $ amounts on the cards into game coins in order to buy items in the game that uses... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvoTronz, Jan 1, 2014.

1. IvoTronz
    IvoTronz Guest

I have $60 worth of Xbox Game Cards and don't know how to change the $ amounts on the cards into game coins in order to buy items in the game that uses coins. I need / request help on how to transfer card $ amt. to coins?

Thanks...

:)

IvoTronz, Jan 1, 2014
  2. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest
    Gamestop exchanging certain Xbox 360 games to be upgraded to xbox one games for 10 dollars

How much is it for the power up rewards card though? Seems like a good deal for those who can't wait though. It sucks that the progress that you achieve in the one game won't transfer over to the other game (aside from MUT in Madden 25).

kuruczpa, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Zyhovachuk
    Zyhovachuk Guest
    Can't redeem codes?

I got an Xbox Live code card from Gamestop today that came with a Madden Ultimate Team Card Pack. The code's only 16 characters though. The Xbox needs 25 characters. Anyone else ever run into this issue?

Zyhovachuk, Jan 1, 2014
  4. kuruczpa Win User

Gamestop exchanging certain Xbox 360 games to be upgraded to xbox one games for 10 dollars

How much is it for the power up rewards card though? Seems like a good deal for those who can't wait though. It sucks that the progress that you achieve in the one game won't transfer over to the other game (aside from MUT in Madden 25).
  5. bigdadsav Win User

Madden 25 save question from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

6. WayzoftheRaven Win User

Playing Mut on Madden 25 with someone who has xbox 360 and someone on xbox one

7. maxen Win User

Madden 25

Hm, this sounds like something game-specific which would be better off in the game's own sub-forum. You might find other players encountering the same thing.

forums.xbox.com/.../4232.aspx

This forum is more for assistance in downloading games or getting them to run properly.

You might even want to contact EA if their in-game rules are not matching real-world ones...
  8. JOSXBOXiQ140 Win User

Xbox One Friends to make Party Chat!

* I mean Madden 15 and Madden 25 both are good games.
Thema:

1. Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins? - Similar Threads - Transfer Live Game

2. Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?: Two people have used the same xbox account for a number of years. One of the players wants their own account. Will Microsoft/Game developer allow saved game data to be moved to a new account? I...
  3. New Xbox One S and when i transfer all my games over, It wont let me play live on my new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S and when i transfer all my games over, It wont let me play live on my new...: I just bought a new Xbox one S. I have an older xbox one but it has been running so poorly i bought a One S to hold me over until the new one comes out. I have both xboxes hooked up, I have signed...
  4. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  5. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.: I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date...
  6. transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive: Hi, I bought a passport 1T external drive so both my kids can have more storage for their gaming. Is it possible to transfer games (digital download or disc) from my xbox 1S to Dad's xbox 1?...
  7. How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...: So I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the Xbox live from one of my accounts on my Xbox to a different account on the same Xbox, also I was wonder if it would be possible to transfer...
  8. possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...: hey all I recently bought myself the basic xbox one on my birthday two days ago with my christmas and birthday money combined, anyway I have an xbox 360 that I was using before hand and I have a...
  9. transfer my games and my xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer my games and my xbox live subscription: Hello, I would like to transfer my xbox live subscription and my 5 games to my new xbox account before deleting my current account, how to do it, thank you. 78800f6a-01c3-47f2-aa0d-a0a4116bfaa7
  10. Transferring Games Across Live Accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Games Across Live Accounts?: Hi all, Long story short, I created a family account on my old Xbox for everyone to use as a means of keeping the kids off of my profile. Not thinking, when my brother asked if he could buy GTA...