transfer

Discus and support transfer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally redeemed a gift card on to my computer that was supposed to be for my grandson's xbox.. how do I transfer the card or $ back to him?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichelleMOORE6, Apr 18, 2020.

1. transfer

I accidentally redeemed a gift card on to my computer that was supposed to be for my grandson's xbox.. how do I transfer the card or $ back to him?

:)

MichelleMOORE6, Apr 18, 2020
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer problem...

The license transfer does not transfer anything to another account. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. The transfer tool transfers licenses between consoles.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

License transfers will only transfer licenses between console. It doesn't transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
  5. juan van Win User

360s not seeing my 20g drive via my transfer cable

Here is the transfer FAQ -

Does the system come up with the Transfer Cable as detected?

www.xbox.com/.../Transfer

Or is it the old style that uses the CD to do the transfer?
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can i make sure i can play Digital games and DLC linked to my profile on my OTHER Xbox's, after LIVE is discontinued?

The licenses are tied to the console so using the same hard drive would not transfer the licenses and licenses cannot be transferred via transfer cable. The only way to transfer licenses is through a licence transfer over Live.
Thema:

transfer

1. transfer - Similar Threads - transfer

2. Transfer game to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer game to child account: Hello I have a family group in Microsoft. As a parent, I bought a Minecraft Dungeon game for my son at Microsoft Store. I did it on my account. Unfortunately, I can't transfer this game to my...
  3. Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress: Hi, my son has to return his xbox one s to the store as the controller is broken. They dont have anymore instock so i will have to get a full refund and purchase one from a different store. He...
  4. Virus transfer to Xbox one through external drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virus transfer to Xbox one through external drive.: I want to add external storage to my xbox one to download a game on it since my xbox doesn’t have enough. Ive heard that an xbox cannot be infected with a virus but that applies only from online...
  5. Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox: I bought my son a new xbox 1S as his xbox 1 gave up on us. i had bought xbox live gold membership from argos and got a card with a code on the back of it. how do i transfer it to the new xbox...
  6. transferring gaming info to another family member on same account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transferring gaming info to another family member on same account: My son has been using my parent account as his account which means all his games and progress are under my name. I want him to have his own account within our family membership. His argument with...
  7. I got a new xbox - can I transfer everything from my old, broken Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a new xbox - can I transfer everything from my old, broken Xbox?: My xbox one s broke and i cant even turn it on. I want to get a new xbox (also xbox one s) but will i be able to transfer everything from my old xbox without having to access my old one?...
  8. Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?: My son and I game share and as such we both have the same games loaded on our xboxes. However, every time there is an update (some VERY large) to a game, we both have to download it directly from...
  9. How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.: My son purchase a game on my Xbox and on my gamer profile . He now has his own xbox and his own microsoft account and his own gamer profile how can he transfer the license from my xbox to his?...
  10. Xbox live account transfer help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live account transfer help: Help. Years ago when my brother first got a xbox 360 and i had to sign him up to live i used my email address for him as was fastest way to setup. Now he in his 20s he wants the account to...