Transfering an xbox one to a family member

Discus and support Transfering an xbox one to a family member in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I finally scored an xbox series s, so my wife is going to take over the old xbox one. She already has an account on the xbox one, just not a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Digital Viking, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Transfering an xbox one to a family member

Hi all,

I finally scored an xbox series s, so my wife is going to take over the old xbox one. She already has an account on the xbox one, just not a game pass account. If we sign her up for one, do I have to erase everything from the old xbox one first? Can I leave the games installed that she would want to play?

Basically, we want to start playing games like grounded together and I want to make sure I'm going about this the right way. She'll have to get her own game pass account correct? There isn't like a family share plan or anything like that is there?

Thanks!

:)

Digital Viking, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Transerring xbox points

The primary member of a family plan can transfer points to other members of a family plan, but that's it. Gamerscore and everything else cannot be transferred.
  3. Smwutches Win User

TRANSFER MICROSOFT PONTS?

No. The only way you can transfer points is if you are the primary member of a family plan and are transferring points to another member of that plan.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

With the Home setting she would not need her own subscription.
  6. Digital Viking Win User

Thanks for the reply.

She would still need her own game pass account though, correct. Or could we both play games like Grounded or Drake Hollow together with just my account?

We've been wanting to play Grounded together forever, now that we finally got another xbox we can.

Thanks again for your help, it's much appreciated.
Thema:

1. Transfering an xbox one to a family member - Similar Threads - Transfering family member

2. Transfer of game progress to another family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer of game progress to another family member: My son has been using my user name access some of the games and I was wondering if it would be possible to get all the credits / progress on these games transferred over to his account. this has...
  3. How to transfer purchased game to another family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer purchased game to another family member: I have puchased a game for my son and now he logs in as me. Is it possible to transfer the purchase/licence to his account? c89f8bbb-7aa4-4a9f-8845-87a9c350b005
  4. Transfer licenses to another family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer licenses to another family member: I've had my XBox account for a very, very long time. My son is using my account and all is well except that I get booted whenever he logs in somewhere. I've created an account for him, but his...
  5. transferring gaming info to another family member on same account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transferring gaming info to another family member on same account: My son has been using my parent account as his account which means all his games and progress are under my name. I want him to have his own account within our family membership. His argument with...
  6. Transferring money between family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring money between family members: Can I? I accidentally added money to the wrong family member's account and want to move it to another. 75f51d2d-32bf-4575-b4ba-5d5c68bffebc
  7. Transfer money from one family member to another MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from one family member to another MS account: My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the funds in this dead account instead of his active...
  8. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  9. Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child: Hello together, how can I Transfer a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child? Thanks in advance for your help. d52bc120-bffc-42c3-b09a-038a58e3e46a
  10. Transfer account balance money to family members.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer account balance money to family members.: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue with just one child. I researched before I added the funds and it said that you can gift the funds through the store. I still haven't found out...