Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one

Discus and support Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So, I've been playing Xbox since I was a little kid, and because I was small when I started, my dad made me use his account. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MauricioMonroy, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one

Hello everyone.

So, I've been playing Xbox since I was a little kid, and because I was small when I started, my dad made me use his account. I have been buying games, unlocking achievments, adding friends, etc., for the last 7 years.

But now, my dad wants his account back and is trying to make me start from scrath because he doesn't want to let me know his password. Is there any way that you know of to help me keep my progress while pleasing my dad?

Thanks in advance.

Would adding an alias to my father´s account work?

:)

MauricioMonroy, Oct 7, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Then, as an alternative, can I change the email that is linked to the information? Or somehow link two mails to the account?
    You can
    change the email associated to that gamertag
    , but you can never delete the old email or all information is gonna be deleted. This is know as "alias" this means that you create another alias (email address) to the same Microsoft Account.
  3. MauricioMonroy Win User

Then, as an alternative, can I change the email that is linked to the information? Or somehow link two mails to the account?
  4. MauricioMonroy Win User

Thanks for the idea.

Would doing this affect Office 365 somehow? Or Outlook?
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

You cannot transfer any data or stats for a new account.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MauricioMonroy,

Adding an alternate email address to a Microsoft Account as a sign in option will not affect Office 365 or Outlook unless that alternate email is changed to the primary alias. However, adding your own email as a sign in option would not change the password
    as that remains the same. You wouldn't be able to have your own password for example since it's still only one account and only requires one password.

Unfortunately you will just need your dad to sign you in if it ever asks for the password or if you need to make any changes to the account.
Thema:

1. Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one - Similar Threads - Transfering account info

2. Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.: Hello, I have had two XboxLive accounts running side by side. My first account was set up aeons ago on Xbox360 using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. This...
  3. przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account): Witam, pytanie, Musiałem otworzyć drugie konto ( pierwsze konto jest syna ) na mojej konsoli xbox one. Na starym konciejest dużo savów z Wiedźmina 3 i Falouta 76. Logując się na nowym koncie jest...
  4. Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...: Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È possibile? Non vorrei più utilizzare gmail...
  5. Transferring Xbox Account from one Microsoft Account to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Xbox Account from one Microsoft Account to a new Microsoft Account?: I have ran into the below issue (which from doing some digging on the internet, seems pretty common): 1) Create Xbox Account when young using parents (or other family member) email address. 2)...
  6. XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up: Hi Trying to sort out Fortnite for my son. He currently logs in to XBOX using his mother's email and password. His Fortnite account is linked to this xbox account. I need to link his fortnite...
  7. Xbox Account Info Transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Info Transfer: Hi, Is it possible to transfer my xbox account information, such as game history, Gamerscore, etc, to an already existing Microsoft account. I do not mean swapping email addresses alias but...
  8. Rewards Account has Red Status, Says my Microsoft Acct Info needs updating to transfer credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Account has Red Status, Says my Microsoft Acct Info needs updating to transfer credits: My Rewards account is telling me that my billing information needs to be updated before credits can be transferred to my account. Looking at my billing info, everything appears to be correct,...
  9. transferring my account info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring my account info: I have an old xbox live account under my parents email with gamertag B4bad789 but when i got a new laptop it made me a new account with my email under the gamertag so I have been calling and...
  10. Account Transfer, but info won't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Transfer, but info won't change: Yesterday I transferred my Xbox 360 gamertag to a new microsoft account. When I did this, I realized that the info on my 360 dashboard didn't change, so I thought it didn't work. I when back (to...