Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store

Discus and support Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I just transferred some money into my sons Microsoft account. Straight away on the Microsoft website it shows the funds in his account yet when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LuqueFiasco, Sep 16, 2020.

1. LuqueFiasco
    LuqueFiasco Guest

Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store

Hi

I just transferred some money into my sons Microsoft account. Straight away on the Microsoft website it shows the funds in his account yet when you try to buy anything on the xbox store it only shows his previous balance which isn't enough for what he wants.

I've used this method before loads of times with no problems. The money is usually instantly available.

Help me please.

:)

LuqueFiasco, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox account to other account

If your son already has a Microsoft Account, then it's not possible to transfer "your" Xbox account to your son, I'm afraid.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Transfer $5 credit to son's account, in my family account on

It is my account that has the credit, and my son's account that I want it to go to. He is already in my family group on Microsoft Families.

And I cannot place money in his account. We have checked the permissions and all is set correctly.
    On their site it says an account balance and gift cards are not transferable.

Please see here.
  5. bpcapion Win User

6 digit code???

Thanks for your help.

Okay, next question. I want to transfer some money to the account of my son. I've transferred some, but now if I want to transfer some more I get an error message??

Then I made a purchase request from my sons account, but when I try to approve it, I also get an error message???

(Farmsimulator 19)
  6. abrasiveJustin Win User

Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

SAME SITUATION

I created a XBOX LIVE account for my son over a decade ago. I used my work email address when I created the gamertag. Back then Microsoft's services were not lumped under one login (that didn't even exist). When Microsoft deployed their one login system they
    merged my son's Xbox Live account into my work Microsoft account.

Now my son is an adult. We need to transfer HIS Xbox Live gamertag to HIS Microsoft account.

This is idiotic.
Thema:

1. Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store - Similar Threads - Transferred money sons

2. İade sonrası kartıma para aktarılmadı[No money was transferred to my card after the return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    İade sonrası kartıma para aktarılmadı[No money was transferred to my card after the return]: 19 Mayıs tarihinde bir oyun iade ettim ancak param kartıma transfer edilmedi. Neden? Lütfen Yardım edin [Translation - I returned a game on May 19, but my money was not transferred to my card....
  3. Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit: I have money in my Microsoft account and I was trying to use that to buy V bucks on Fortnite game for the Xbox cff95419-ad73-445c-94ef-c6225068d467
  4. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  5. Transferring money between family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring money between family members: Can I? I accidentally added money to the wrong family member's account and want to move it to another. 75f51d2d-32bf-4575-b4ba-5d5c68bffebc
  6. Transferring Microsoft money to PayPal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Microsoft money to PayPal: Why if transferring money from Microsoft to paypal not a thing? Its like if i accidentally pay too much and want some of it but, oh wait i cant its stuck their in my Microsoft account. PLEASE MAKE...
  7. Transfer money from one family member to another MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from one family member to another MS account: My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the funds in this dead account instead of his active...
  8. HOW CAN I TRANSFER MONEY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW CAN I TRANSFER MONEY?: Hi, by accident I redeem a code of $30 USD in my wallet from Dominican Republic and I want to transfer that money to my wallet from United States that is the one that I usually use, how can I...
  9. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  10. How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks: Hi, my son wanted to buy some skins on fortnite so he tried to buy. I have restrictions on his account so I got an email to approve and then add money which I did. He sees Microsoft account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have transferred money to my sons Microsoft account to use on Xbox why is it not showing up on this account