Transferring a Fifa 14 Career Mode save from one profile to another?

Discus and support Transferring a Fifa 14 Career Mode save from one profile to another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been at uni this playing a Fifa 14 on my flatmates xbox 360 profile. Now that Uni has ended, I have moved home and I made my own profile. However... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EconomicComb15, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Transferring a Fifa 14 Career Mode save from one profile to another?

I've been at uni this playing a Fifa 14 on my flatmates xbox 360 profile. Now that Uni has ended, I have moved home and I made my own profile. However I want the play this career mode save on my xbox as I got really far into it. Is there any way I can transfer
    the save across to my profile?

:)

EconomicComb15, Jun 17, 2014
  2. GavinDunn
    GavinDunn Guest
    Fifa 14 crashes after career match and returns me too Xbox One home screen

After playing my first FIFA 14 career match as a manager for Arsenal FC my digital download which was included with my XBOX ONE decides to crash and return me to the XBOX ONE home page.

This problem has happened each time ive played my first match in a new career mode.

What do I need to do to prevent this from happening again?

Thanks from Gav.

GavinDunn, Jun 17, 2014
  3. GreenEars
    GreenEars Guest
    Having Issues with Fifa 14

My fifa 14 is refusing to load. It is a day one digital download.

After a while it puts me straight into the "el classico" match which was available to play while it installed.

After quitting out of that the game refuses to load. After 10 minutes or so it says "failed to save personal settings 1" If i click continue without saving afterwards a message appears saying "You need to activate a lead FIFA 14 profile to be able to save
    or load your content. Please go to the FIFA 14 profile screen to activate a lead fifa 14 profile.

There is only one profile on my xbox one and i am signed in.

If i do this the problem still persists

GreenEars, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Most saves can't be transfered between profiles.

Even if you can with that paticular game you wouldn't be able to unlock the achievements for it.

Daft Badger, Jun 17, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Most saves can't be transfered between profiles.

Even if you can with that paticular game you wouldn't be able to unlock the achievements for it.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?

Hi
    Bibbedpine

When it comes to saving your game on multiple devices, Yes the main save is on the cloud and every Xbox that has your profile on it has that saved game access, though if you go into Manage game it shows your saved games. You can put that saved game on another
    console by having your profile on there or by copying it to a memory card and moving it to another console. The thing with this is though your saved game progress is only allocated to your profile, you can't play someone elses saved game from your profile.

Though if you are playing Fifa together you both can't have your profile opened at the same time -
    Quote "Is it possible for me to play Fifa19, save the game in the cloudstorage and for him to open the saved file on his Xbox one with my account? This way we could keep "playing fifa together" over more than 700 kilometers away from eachother."

Though if you played carreer mode and then he jumped in your profile and continued in career mode and you were taking it in turns, Yes that will work

Hope this helps
  7. Naffry Win User

Is FIFA 12 good for 1 player?

I may be wrong but isn't Fifa 12 then one where in career mode you can go into -$Billion after a certain period? I'm sure I changed club and ended up with a huge debt and many users suffered from it. That may be Fifa 11 though :s
  8. rocheverte Win User

Fifa 14 crashed to dashboard

Something that we'd like you to try is the following: if you have problems in career mode when pressing advance and crashing back to the dashboard

From the menu. go to the Practice tile

Navigate, with the RS, to Select Arena Player

Change the current player to a different one

THIS WORKS I had tried all other ideas I can now play in career mode no problems really odd , found the solution on the EA Forums, seems odd but it works shame EA cant mention this in any help section

This sounds ridiculous but it worked for me. My download copy of FIFA 14 was crashing after my first career game (on 4 separate attempts), now I can get beat game after game ;)
  9. NewYorkNative28 Win User

All Around The World Achievement (How)

I got this achievement by doing career mode. Start a new career (you don't need to save your career), pick a team, use your virtual pro, play the first game in the season, exit out after the match (again, no need to save). Start a new career and pick a team
    from a different league and repeat the process. You don't need to do International or Creation Centre teams/leagues only the leagues in career mode work just fine. Good luck.
Thema:

1. Transferring a Fifa 14 Career Mode save from one profile to another? - Similar Threads - Transferring Fifa Career

2. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?: I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots...
  3. Xbox 360 license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 license transfer: Hi, so I were wondering how long does it take before the license transfer works? My old xbox 360 got rrod so I got a new xbox 360 slim in 2012. And I did the license transfer today to my 360 slim....
  4. Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x: I have three profiles on my Xbox one how do i get those same profile transferred to my new Xbox one x? 56fb70dd-2990-453e-9691-7ff8f33b7a10
  5. Ownership Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ownership Transfer: Hi! So I think I messed up. Full disclosure: I know nothing about xbox anything, I'm just a girl supporting her husband and kids in the world of video games, (but isn't too shabby at some og...
  6. Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.: Hello, I have had two XboxLive accounts running side by side. My first account was set up aeons ago on Xbox360 using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. This...
  7. Transfer fifa points from game to game - 18-19

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer fifa points from game to game - 18-19: Ive juat bought the new FIFA 19 for my son and also bought him Xbox points, but ive bought him points for FIFA 18, which we didn't realize until hed loaded them onto the console. My question is,...
  8. Transfer Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Fifa points: Hi, I bought and redeemed fifa points for fifa 18.. I thought.. But in fact i bought a code for fifa 17.. :( I really hope you can transfer the points to fifa 18! I bought 12000 points so it...
  9. Fifa 15 transfer question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 transfer question: When playing in career mode and going to transfer to another team on loan it automatically puts it into play as team for matches and not play as single player like I could do in Fifa 14,can I fix...
  10. License transfer Fifa 14?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License transfer Fifa 14?: I need somebody willing to license transfer Fifa 14 without anything in return as I am unable to let people license transfer with anybody because somebody already done this without me knowing. My...