Transferring a game from one account to another

Discus and support Transferring a game from one account to another in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I biught a game for Christmas for my daughter on line. I have set up my own acvount by mistake and the game is fir her. How can i transfer it to her... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EllenHinett, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EllenHinett
    EllenHinett Guest

I biught a game for Christmas for my daughter on line. I have set up my own acvount by mistake and the game is fir her. How can i transfer it to her account.

:)

EllenHinett, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer

Games can not be transferred from one account to another.
  3. HassanB Win User

Progess

Hello,

Sorry, it's not possible to transfer any progress/game saves or content from one account to another. You can also not transfer any sort of avatar custom items from one account to another.
  4. Endgamez Win User

can i get my downloadable content back?

You can transfer licences from one Xbox to another, using the same account, but there's no way to transfer licences from one account to another.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

License Transfer

You cant transfer games from one account to another
  6. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
Thema:

1. Transferring a game from one account to another - Similar Threads - Transferring game account

2. transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up: When buying the Xbox One, I was asked to enter a Microsoft account and then I entered my own (adult) Microsoft account. Since then, my child has been using my account but the problem is that I...
  3. Transfer games and online account to another Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer games and online account to another Microsoft account.: My son has been using my Microsoft account on his Xbox, so his online purchases and accounts are on my account, he now has his own Microsoft account and i'd like my account back. Can anyone tell...
  4. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account: We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the...
  5. Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...: I purchased xbox live and games using a specific account (gamertag). I would like to transfer ownership of those games as well as the xbox live service to the account (gamertag) I use to play...
  6. Can you transfer games between accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you transfer games between accounts?: Hi, I got a free minecraft windows 10 code because I played the java edition before 2015 so I redeemed it, but I did it on this account which I barely use. Is it possible to transfer the game to...
  7. how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account: so basically this account currently is my used to be stepmom that she let me use to make a gaming account for when i was too young to make one on my own (17 now) and i wanted to know is it...
  8. How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account: Hi Team, I wanted to transfer all my Xbox related content to a new Microsoft Account (Don't want to use one of the existing alias by making them primary). Importantly, I don't want to lose any...
  9. Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?: Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another On the same account. I credited my sons account by mistake and microsoft will not refund me my money ad they state its not in terms of the...
  10. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transferring warframe xbox account to another xbox account