Transferring a game from one account to another

Discus and support Transferring a game from one account to another in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter has created her own account. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft and Roblox from my account to hers? e0f90601-8f8a-41eb-b0c4-7b8849f4686c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GingerO'Malley, May 10, 2021.

1. Transferring a game from one account to another

My daughter has created her own account. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft and Roblox from my account to hers?

:)

GingerO'Malley, May 10, 2021
  2. HassanB Win User

Progess

Hello,

Sorry, it's not possible to transfer any progress/game saves or content from one account to another. You can also not transfer any sort of avatar custom items from one account to another.
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer

Games can not be transferred from one account to another.
  4. Endgamez Win User

can i get my downloadable content back?

You can transfer licences from one Xbox to another, using the same account, but there's no way to transfer licences from one account to another.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

License Transfer

You cant transfer games from one account to another
  6. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
Thema:

Transferring a game from one account to another

1. Transferring a game from one account to another - Similar Threads - Transferring game account

2. Transfer Games from a Microsoft Account to another device

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Games from a Microsoft Account to another device: I try to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on another device. I bought it at my Laptop, but I want to play it on my PC now, because the Laptop works very slow. I thought the slolution is easy:...
  3. Transfer of subscription and games to child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of subscription and games to child's account: When we bought my son an xbox, I set him up with my email account. That is now causing problems as he has figured out how to buy stuff. I have set up a family account and added him to this. How...
  4. Transfer games and game history to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer games and game history to another account: Our 18-year old is leaving home and wants to take his xbox games and game history with him. Is there was way to transfer games and data to another account (in order to retain other home users...
  5. Transferring game data to another gamertag in family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring game data to another gamertag in family account: Hi, My child has been playing games on my account but now has her own. How do I transfer the game data to her gamertag? I presume I'm not the first person to encounter this. If it's not a...
  6. How to transfer games from 360 account to a xbox 1 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from 360 account to a xbox 1 account: Greetings fellow gamers, I am hoping that someone can help me out with this transfer information. I have 2 accounts and 1 was my 360 account and this one is my Xbox one account and beyond. I'm...
  7. Xbox one and series x game transfer between different accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and series x game transfer between different accounts: Hi, i have an xbox one with all my game data on but ive just got the xbox series x and ive created a new account for my son. Ive transferred the game data over but nothing is working. Can you...
  8. transfer game to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer game to another account: I have a Microsoft account. I want to change the email/user/account of a console to a new one and hoping they can still have/transfer the game GTA5-profile. 04ebfecb-ac2f-466f-adfe-f144c0eecff7
  9. Transfer gamer status & games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer gamer status & games to another account: My son started using XBox using my husbands log in. However, I would like him to use his own login so that I can manage screentime limits etc. Is there anyway to convert his Xbox account to his...
  10. Transfer ownership of game from old account to new account

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer ownership of game from old account to new account: So back in 2016/2017 I got my first xbox and I made an account and my dad put lots of parental controls on that account to the point where the account was unusable on top of that he forgot the pin...