Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific)

Discus and support Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy playing on, however the person who made the world is extremely inconsistant... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by samriblet, Jun 7, 2019.

1. samriblet
    samriblet Guest

Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific)

Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy playing on, however the person who made the world is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there a way I can get a copy
    of the world or transfer the world to my own xbox? I want to create a realm with it. Thanks for the help.

i want to transfer the world from his xbox account to mine. bedrock edition of minecraft for the xbox one.

:)

samriblet, Jun 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. NeoDan123 Win User

Best is to contact Mojang support to see if they have any way of transferring worlds between players.

As there is another way which is very complicated, both players will need to have the windows 10 edition of the game.
  4. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft

Hello Bcr213,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning wanting to play a world on Minecraft on an Xbox 360 that was created on an Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to view this transferring Minecraft worlds to another device
    support article which discusses the process for transferring worlds in Minecraft.

Check this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

Hi there,

Have you hard reset your Xbox and power cycled it to see if Minecraft on Xbox One received an update as well?

I noticed this note on the Mojang support page for transferring worlds on Xbox Consoles: "Please note:
    It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition
    and then to the new version of Minecraft."

If I'm not mistaken Minecraft Xbox One Edition was upgraded to the new version of Minecraft with the BTU but based on that note you would have to upload the worlds to the Xbox One edition and then to the newest version of Minecraft on Xbox One. I'm not sure
    if this has anything to do with the issue but I figured it was worth noting.
Thema:

1. Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific) - Similar Threads - Transferring Minecraft World

2. How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10): Hi guys! (btw sorry for my bad english I'm from Brazil) I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I want to play the worlds that are in my Xbox. Is there someway to transfer my worlds from Xbox...
  3. Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s: hello everyone, I have the cross platform stuff on my minecraft for Switch but as I am fairly new to xbox 1 I have no idea to transfer my world. Its pretty much the whole reason I got an xbox 1 so...
  4. Minecraft World transfer from one to 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer from one to 360: So my family has both an xbox one and a xbox 360. The xbox one is in the family room, and the 360 is in my bedroom for just me to play. I made a world on the xbox one, and would like to be able to...
  5. Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One: I want to transfer my old Xbox 360 Minecraft world to the newest edition of Minecraft on my Xbox One. This "world" is on my Dad's Xbox 360 account (The account was never connected to Xbox Live),...
  6. Minecraft world transferring

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft world transferring: I am aware that you can't transfer Xbox 360 minecraft world's to the new minecraft on Xbox one, but is possible to do it if you bought the legacy Xbox One Edition disc and deleted the new...
  7. Transferring a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring a minecraft world: Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy olaying on, however the person who made the workd is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there...
  8. Minecraft World Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Transfer: I recently bought Minecraft for the Xbox One in the hopes that I could get back on my world from the Xbox 360. However, I can't for the life of me get the world to transfer to the Xbox One. It...
  9. I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer: I am trying to transfer a Minecraft world from my Xbox one to my Computer, is it even plausible? I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10...
  10. Transferring Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft worlds: I have been looking at this problem for a while now and have no idea if there is someway I can export and save my minecraft xbox live worlds to my pc. If I can find how to open the game data files...