Transferring a purchase from xbox to PC

Discus and support Transferring a purchase from xbox to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently purchased Hollow Knight on the Xbox One X. I use the same microsoft account on both my pc and my xbox, however I would prefer having the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MitchH2001, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MitchH2001
    MitchH2001 Guest

I've recently purchased Hollow Knight on the Xbox One X. I use the same microsoft account on both my pc and my xbox, however I would prefer having the game on my PC. The game is not 'Xbox Play Anywhere' and there seems to be an edition on the microsoft
    store for PC and and edition for xbox one. Is there any way I can access the game on PC. (if it is necessarry, I do not care about weather or not I have to get rid of the game on the Xbox to own it on PC or get rid of save files as i'm only about an hour in).
    Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

MitchH2001, Oct 6, 2019
  2. KrisKarl Win User

If you bought it on DVD you could sell it on but if it's Digital then you'll just have to buy another license for the PC. It looks like Hollow Knight is licensed for almost every platform out there so you've got plenty of choices to play it on but you will
    not be able to transfer or use any of the Xbox data on your PC.

Luckily you're only an hour in and the game is pretty cheap so grab yourself another copy and put it on the pc. Alternatively, you could always just stream your Xbox to your PC... just a thought!
  3. VampyOcean1520 Win User

You can't because It's not play anywhre as you said
  4. Yombi GS Win User

If its not part of the play anywhere program the you must buy the PC version as well.
  5. denis97g Win User

The only way is to buy the pc version. It's not possible to convert a game from xbox to pc edition.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

The Version files on Xbox and PC not is the same, so you go need make new download in your PC
Thema:

1. Transferring a purchase from xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Transferring purchase

2. Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox...: Closing all multible MS X Box accounts, can I transfer the purchases from the old accounts to one account that I am using? ba662ef4-bd7d-4a43-9000-8e1bd09865c2
  3. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...
  4. Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console: Hi. I was given an old XBox 360 console and brought it from the UK to South Africa. I joined XBox Live Gold and bought a FIFA game but just cannot get it onto the console. I see it on my PC but...
  5. Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.: Recently, I have switched to playing on my computer, and am looking for a way to transfer my google play purchases. From android to my xbox live account, Some purchases were before the better...
  6. Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account: When my son first started using his Xbox One we just logged him in using my microsoft account, including purchasing some games and Xbox Live. We have decided we want him to have his own account....
  7. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  8. Transferring Purchased Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Purchased Games: I have been using my brother's xbox Live account for a few years now but am wanting to make my own account. I have purchased a few games on the xbox game store (with my credit card) is there any...
  9. how do i transfer my account settings and purchases to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i transfer my account settings and purchases to another account: My son has been using my account to play online with XBOX. I cannot restrict his game time as he is not inder the family construct. He has a number of purchases etc (fortnite) that needs to be...
  10. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...