Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child

Discus and support Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello together, how can I Transfer a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child? Thanks in advance for your help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndreasDominik, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child

Hello together,

how can I Transfer a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child?

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

AndreasDominik, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

This is not possible if you buy it once in one account so it is assigned to it and you can not transfer the game to another account.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

To add to denis97g's post, game progress can not be transferred either.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

You can not transfer items between accounts unfortunately but you can use the My Home Xbox feature, that when set, allows other accounts on your console to share games and gold of other accounts. Please note that some downloadable content/extras can't be
    shared, though.

1. Log in in the account that owns the game (in this case, minecraft).

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select
    My home Xbox.

4. Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.

5. Log in on the other account and it can access and play minecraft.

More info:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox

Please note that you get 5 moves of this license per year.
  5. denis97g Win User

6. juan van Win User

MS Points issue

Points purchased on a non-family plan can not be transferred.

Family plan points can only be transferred after the plan is started and only from Parent to Child - Not in reverse.

You can move his profile to your xbox - make the purchases for the DLC - arcade games/game add-on's but no multi-player maps packs (i think) then you will be able to use them - until he does a license transfer.

You should call support to see if there is anything they can do for you.
Thema:

1. Transferring a purchased minecraft license to a family member / child - Similar Threads - Transferring purchased minecraft

2. Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically: Hello, I've tried scouring the internet for a similar issue to the one I've been having, but for the life of me I've been unsuccessful in finding ANY help. So, here's the situation: I own...
  3. Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game: Hi all, doing this for my son. Today we transferred games from his old xbox to his new xbox series x. The EA game (Battlefront II) and the add on transferred but when he goes to launch it on the...
  4. Purchase, transfer to main account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase, transfer to main account: We have two XBOX one consoles. A couple of days ago we made a purchase of a digital download game on the "my xbox" console. Unfortunately we where signed in with a child account, the game works...
  5. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: Looking for actual response Microsoft!! Still a problem. Microsoft (XBF Brad A) closed this thread instead of helping or providing a link with a fix:...
  6. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: When i go to my packs in the market place i get this message displayed The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to...
  7. Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft purchases transferred to my sons account: Hi! So my son plays minecraft on the ipad and I have bought many packs and skins for him. Now that he is a little older I made him his own xbox account and I'd like for all the packs and skins to...
  8. Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchase transfer Google > Xbox live.: Recently, I have switched to playing on my computer, and am looking for a way to transfer my google play purchases. From android to my xbox live account, Some purchases were before the better...
  9. Minecraft DLC I purchased not transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC I purchased not transferring: Hello. A while back I heard about a program that would allow you to purchase DLC on the X-Box 360 version of Minecraft and that this DLC would then transfer to the X-Box One version once you...
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transferring minecraft to family member