Transferring account from 360 to Windows 10

Discus and support Transferring account from 360 to Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A while ago I bought Minecraft for my Xbox 360, and recently got back into the game. Is there a way to transfer my already purchased game from my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpencerStringfellow, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Transferring account from 360 to Windows 10

A while ago I bought Minecraft for my Xbox 360, and recently got back into the game. Is there a way to transfer my already purchased game from my Xbox to my computer so that I, a broke college student, don't have to pay for the game again? My OS is windows
    10 so, I thought that it would transfer over nicely, but it wont register that I have a Mojang account which is my main problem. Any advice is welcome and appreciated!

:)

SpencerStringfellow, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. The game is considered to be different for each platform so you would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on the PC.
  3. Arminator Win User

While there are some "Play Anywhere" titles, that allow you to buy a game once, and play it on Windows 10 and Xbox One, there are no Xbox 360 titles that would transfer over to your Windows 10.

And to make matters worse, as Smwutches already said, Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title either, so there are already two reasons why you can't get Minecraft on your Windows 10 from your Xbox 360 purchase.

However, if you purchase the Java Minecraft on Mojang, you will also get a code for the Windows 10 version.
  4. mickeymajic Win User

Download DLC to new xbox

can I use usb lead to move dlc map pack from from windows 10 laptop to xbox 360 its 1.13GBIVE JUST TRANSFERED LICENCES...////////////.......... OR COULD II MOVE THE 1.3GB DLC ON TO MY LUMIA WINDOWS PHONE, THEN TO XBOX360 WHICH OPTION CAN I USE THANKS
  5. Player581052885 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes whenever I try to sync an old world

Transfer your worlds on Xbox One. Then upload it onto your Realms. Sign in your same account you use on Xbox One inside Windows 10. Download the world from Realms, and the world should be on your list.

Hope that helps.
  6. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Transferring account from 360 to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Transferring account 360

2. Account email 360 is outta use, how to transfer account to xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email 360 is outta use, how to transfer account to xbox one?: Hello everybody, I just bought a xbox one and want to transfer my 360 account to my one. I have to emailadress but the problem is the email does not exist ( be in use anymore). How can i transfer...
  3. Account transfer to 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account transfer to 360: Hi guys. My internet is all fine and everything but for some reason when I try and use the same details for backwards comp games such as mw2 etc I can't log into my 360 but my xbox one is working...
  4. I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.: I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360. The reason being is because I accidentally put the live on a wrong account. There has to be a way??...
  5. Transferring Xbox 360 Games from Xbox One to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Xbox 360 Games from Xbox One to another account: Some of the games I bought digitally with Xbox 360 are not backwards compatible with the Xbox One. I'd like to gift them to another person who still has an Xbox 360. Can anyone tell me if that's...
  6. Transfer a Xbox 360 Game Into Another Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a Xbox 360 Game Into Another Xbox Account: Hello Guys, i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a xbox 360 game into another account? (bought with Microsoft Points) 633b946c-0905-45a5-992d-6abf607053d2
  7. Account Transfer: Xbox One to 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Transfer: Xbox One to 360: Hi everyone. I have been trying to replay some past times from 360 games through backwards compatibility. It worked fine before I changed my Gamertag but then I changed it and when signing in I am...
  8. Transferring Xbox Gold from a child's account to my account to resolve Xbox 360 games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Xbox Gold from a child's account to my account to resolve Xbox 360 games issue: My son and I are using the same Xbox One. He has a child account. A year ago I bought an Xbox Live Gold subscription and attached it to his account without thinking about it. Through his...
  9. anyone know how to transfer minecraft 360 worlds to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone know how to transfer minecraft 360 worlds to another account: hi i got a xbox one s the other it's very cool,however i made a new account for it. i am now trying to transfer minecraft worlds to it,so on my 360 i created the new one account but when i...
  10. Transferring Achievements/Account Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Achievements/Account Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.: I'm trying to transfer my achievements and account data from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and have no clue how to go about doing it. Can anyone help me out? 6185042a-5cb4-4251-9d14-cee821b26e6a