Transferring Data

Discus and support Transferring Data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have stuff saved on my hard drive on Xbox 360. If I buy a xbox one will I be able to transfer my saved data to the next gen?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lakers323334, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Lakers323334
    Lakers323334 Guest

Transferring Data

I have stuff saved on my hard drive on Xbox 360. If I buy a xbox one will I be able to transfer my saved data to the next gen?

:)

Lakers323334, Apr 5, 2015
  2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Transferring data

It's four months between license transfers now.

voteDC, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Transferring data

im sure customer services will help out a little if you happen to buy another new console from MS lol

Cokney Charmer, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Transferring Data

No. The One is not backwards compatible so 360 content will not work on the One.

Smwutches, Apr 5, 2015
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

use 250gb hdd for the 360 slim with the elite

You can't attach them but you can transfer the data using a Data Transfer Kit.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Data Transfer Inquiry

Currently the cloud is the only way to transfer saves from the 360 to the One. The data transfer cable is only meant to transfer data between 360 hard drives.
  7. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

War Games Map Pass Question

How do you license transfer and data transfer without the transfer cable?
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

New Slim, old hard drive?

Infact your old harddrive will not fit into the new console you would need the data transfer cable to transfer your data
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Content transfer

Something else to try is power the xbox off, remove the hard drive you're transferring the data from, connect the data transfer cable to the xbox and power on, once the xbox reaches the dashboard connect the hard drive you're transferring the data from to
    the data transfer cable.

-

If you are asked at all to configure the hard drive do not proceed any further, third party cables will wipe all the data and make the drives useless as xbox hard drives.
Thema:

Transferring Data

1. Transferring Data - Similar Threads - Transferring Data

2. Does data transfering data to a new xbox make it a new home xbox or do you have to make it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does data transfering data to a new xbox make it a new home xbox or do you have to make it...: Just a question since the new xbox is coming out. I used all of my account switches and the survey so if i where to transfer data from my old Xbox to the new one would it make the new one a home...
  3. My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...: My XBOX 360 died, before I had the chance to send my data to the cloud. I don't have access to another XBOX 360 to perform the operation. Although, I was able to salvage the hard drive. Can I...
  4. Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot, but then the Xbox One came out and I decided to make a new account and forget about my old account on my Xbox 360 , I recently thought about my old account and all...
  5. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...
  6. Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s: I recently had to replace my xbox one s. I have something like 30 digital games, and a lot of them have accounts/profiles that I don't want to lose my progress on. I know I can re-download all the...
  7. transfer data

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer data: My wife began playing Xbox games under my profile, but we have recently created her own local profile on my console. Can the game data she has acquired be moved from my profile, where it was...
  8. Transferring xbox save data between two profiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring xbox save data between two profiles.: My little brother and I have been sharing the same Xbox account for the past four years, which is under my name, and we’re doing everything we can to move all of his stuff to his own account....
  9. Transferring data from dead xbox 360 to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring data from dead xbox 360 to xbox one: My xbox 360 kicked the bucket last night but I was able to salvage the precious 250 gb hard drive. Unfortunately, I haven't been religious in my cloud backups, so I want to keep the data on that...
  10. Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new...: How to transfer my sons xbox one s accounts, saves stc to my new 1Tb xbox one s my son just trceived e45c505e-e67e-4fda-8db9-a66d68f953c2