Transferring digital copy of AW?

Discus and support Transferring digital copy of AW? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you transfer your copy of a game to someone else? My nephew is getting an Xbox One for x-mas and I'd like to give him my digital copy of Advanced... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheeze Sammich, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Transferring digital copy of AW?

Can you transfer your copy of a game to someone else? My nephew is getting an Xbox One for x-mas and I'd like to give him my digital copy of Advanced Warfare because I don't really like it. Can I transfer my purchase to his account?

:)

Cheeze Sammich, Dec 19, 2014
  2. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    New Concern for Home Gold

Home Gold will probably work just like any digital license. Your Gamertag has a copy and your "home console" has a copy. It will probably be as simple as transferring licenses on 360 if your "home X1" breaks down.

Burst Axe, Dec 19, 2014
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    advance warfare preorder

The free update works if you bought a digital 360 copy of Advance Warfare and are transferring to the XB1 - NOT the other way around. Also,
    the offer starts tomorrow.

chemicalsora, Dec 19, 2014
  4. Transferring digital copy of AW?

No, unfortunately you can't. If you have the version of Advanced Warfare on a disc then he can play but if you don't, it's not allowed to utilize license transfer for to share games on multiple consoles by multiple people at the same time.

Kristopher Miller, Dec 26, 2014
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

Season pass upgrade

The season will transfer since it is digital. The digital copy of the game will transfer. The disk copy will not transfer. Please keep in mind that the free digital upgrades expire on 3-31-2015.
  6. Xwelp Win User

Downloading purchases

Is there a way to download the digital copy and transfer copy to mobile device ie iPad?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Sell game rights

No. Digital copies are tied to the account that purchased them and you cannot transfer ownership to another account.
  8. Kristopher Miller Win User

No, unfortunately you can't. If you have the version of Advanced Warfare on a disc then he can play but if you don't, it's not allowed to utilize license transfer for to share games on multiple consoles by multiple people at the same time.
  9. onyxishere Win User

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SELL A COPY OF BF 1 DIGITAL

Sorry but you are unable to sell digital copies of your games online. Once purchased, they are linked to your account and cannot be transferred.
Thema:

1. Transferring digital copy of AW? - Similar Threads - Transferring digital copy

2. How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?: Have a xbox one s all digital transferred games from a xbox one (disc) how do I get a digital license so I can play games on my new xbox one s ? please help cheers...
  3. Xbox saves/digital transfer process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saves/digital transfer process: Hey all, so I need a little bit of a hand with regards to the xbox transfer process and the move to digital games: So I'm selling off my old xbox one launch model and games. I'm wanting to...
  4. Transfer discs games to Digital XBox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer discs games to Digital XBox one s: Just got a disc-less Xbox one S and want to know how to transfer games onto it from my old discs. It was advertised as being able to play existing games. 54a374df-af4e-4819-9044-21cdd910c73d
  5. Can i transfer my digital copy of Forza?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i transfer my digital copy of Forza?: My brother took my code a while ago from my xbox one s bundle, and put it on his account. i only realized this now, when i decided i wanted to play it on my pc and couldnt download it, even though...
  6. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  7. Xbox One Digital copy transfer to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Digital copy transfer to PC: So, I was told by a few buddies of mine that the digital games I've bought on the Xbox store on my Xbox I can transfer to my PC, but i have no clue how to do it. Any help would be pretty awesome,...
  8. Transfer Digital Copy of Game to New Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Digital Copy of Game to New Account: Hi. So about a year ago, I bought the Xbox One S bundle with the digital copy of Forza Horizon 3. I used the provided code on my really old Microsoft account which doesn't belong to me anymore....
  9. Game Ownership Transfer - Digital Copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Ownership Transfer - Digital Copy: Hello, I am wondering if I can give my Halo 5 to someone else. I have won a second copy of the game and I'm wondering what ways there are for me to give it to someone else when dealing with a...
  10. Enabling license transfer for Digital Game Copies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enabling license transfer for Digital Game Copies: Hi, I personally like buy most of my games as digital copies. I like not having a disc, since most games have to be installed on our xbox anyway, but the only downside is that you can't sell...