Transferring forza.

Discus and support Transferring forza. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] So... I wanted to transfer forza horizon 1 and keep all of my progress, I wanted to transfer the game from my xbox 360 to my xbox one but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ElliotFeuillade, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Transferring forza.

Transferring forza. [​IMG]
    So...
    I wanted to transfer forza horizon 1 and keep all of my progress, I wanted to transfer the game from my xbox 360 to my xbox one but when I go to my cloud space it says I only have 2.0 GB free but I have 511 MB free on the actual xbox, the cloud drive is empty
    with no games in it, if someome could help that would be smashing.

:)

ElliotFeuillade, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Skidz-C23DFB87-9430- Win User

Credits transfer

An update on credit transfers... so I deleted my save file to re-import my Forza 3 profile, and I'm really disappointed. I had somewhere between 1 and 1.5 mil in Forza 3, but only 60,000 got transferred over to Forza 4.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Forza 3 Owned Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 Garage too

You only get to transfer any "Unicorn" cars that you had in Forza 3 over to Forza 4.
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

Every time I try to play GTA V on Games on demand, It says disc unreadable.

try a license transfer, that works with forza horizons download
  5. peachy001-D0125ED5-8 Win User

usage rights.... my confusion builds

FIFA, Forza. There is a drm section for the 360, but not the one? Need a license transfer.
  6. _vandit Win User

Game saves + DLC

I read somewhere that DLC will be transferable. Or at least for the Forza series anyway.
Thema:

Transferring forza.

1. Transferring forza. - Similar Threads - Transferring forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?: I downloaded Fh4 through the game pass and bought the Lego expansion and now the pass has expired. If I buy a physical copy of Forza (FH4), can I transfer my progress and the expansion to the...
  3. DLC transfer from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transfer from forza horizon 4: I had bought forza horizon 4 car pass on my profile and on this xbox the three of us share dlc... If i was to transfer my xbox account to another xbox will they lose the dlc for the car pass... if...
  4. Can i transfer my digital copy of Forza?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i transfer my digital copy of Forza?: My brother took my code a while ago from my xbox one s bundle, and put it on his account. i only realized this now, when i decided i wanted to play it on my pc and couldnt download it, even though...
  5. Forza 4 network transfer problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 4 network transfer problem: Split from this thread. i have problem with forza 4 too, when i try to transfer from xbox one to xbox one x through local network transfer it keep pausing n cant complete...
  6. Transfer files Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer files Forza Horizon 3: Hello, Is it possible to transfer Forza Horizon 3 files to another computer without having to download again? My friend recently bought this game, but has a slow internet connection and will...
  7. Recent Transfer/Migration, having issues with Forza Horizon 2 launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Transfer/Migration, having issues with Forza Horizon 2 launching: My GT is and I recently did a transfer/migration from an old 360 to a new one, but one game is not launching for both profiles on my console. Have tried multiple remedies, but nothing is working....
  8. Transfer forza horizon 3 to a different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer forza horizon 3 to a different account: Hello i want transfert forza horizon 3 to a different account for my children. Can you help me please ? 15db9351-d47e-44a0-83fd-273e6eac72a9
  9. Bonus credits from Forza hub not transferring to game on PC version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bonus credits from Forza hub not transferring to game on PC version: I just had a message on my Forza Hub showing I have bonus credits of 8900,000 to use in game together with bonus cars. I only got the cars not the credits. Anyone else?...
  10. Is it possible to transfer information from one account on Forza to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer information from one account on Forza to another?: Title doesn't say it all, but I'm trying to move progress of Forza Horizon 3 on one of my emails *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to another account (*** Die...