Transferring game data

Discus and support Transferring game data in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! So me and my brother share an XBOX one, and i felt like it would be more convenient if I just bought one for myself so he can have his own. NBA... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AHass321, Apr 18, 2020.

1. AHass321
    AHass321 Guest

Transferring game data

Hello! So me and my brother share an XBOX one, and i felt like it would be more convenient if I just bought one for myself so he can have his own. NBA 2K20 is a game we both enjoy playing together, and we bought the game on the XBOX store. I want to be
    able to still have access to my MyPlayer, and i was wondering how i could transfer all of the 2k20 data to the new xbox from the old? We both want to keep the game on both consoles, but i just want to put all of the saved data on the new xbox from that game.
    How could i do that?

:)

AHass321, Apr 18, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

license transfer tool question.

Hi there,

-

Like mentioned the transfer tool is a online functionality, and does not require the use of a disc drive.

-

The transfer cable is not necessary for the license transfer, but it's a tool to transfer data from one consoles hard drive to another:

License transfer support page:
    support.xbox.com/.../play-xbox-live-content

-

How to transfer data can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

Please help me

Content cannot be transferred from one profile to another.

But data ie, game saves and DLC can be transferred from one HDD to another via a data transfer cable, but will only work under the profile that it was downloaded into.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Game data transfer

Hi there,

For reasons related to cheating, save data is permanently attached to the Gamertag in use and is not transferable to another account.

Best,

L
  5. RealmadridXSam Win User

Transfer game data

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
    oh ok thank you
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Transfer game data

Hey there TheAkkadians300

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on transferring saves/merging accounts.

Changing your email as provided by @choppyseize
    would only help if you were having problems accessing one of your accounts.

As previously posted, there is no way to transfer game data from one account to another.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
Thema:

Transferring game data

1. Transferring game data - Similar Threads - Transferring game data

2. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...
  3. Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s: I recently had to replace my xbox one s. I have something like 30 digital games, and a lot of them have accounts/profiles that I don't want to lose my progress on. I know I can re-download all the...
  4. Game data transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game data transfer: Can you transfer game data from one user to another on Xbox One X? 3a8da0ca-45c4-44ed-ac79-708f53f3488a
  5. how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account: so basically this account currently is my used to be stepmom that she let me use to make a gaming account for when i was too young to make one on my own (17 now) and i wanted to know is it...
  6. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  7. Transferring data and games from my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring data and games from my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One X: So, I just got a new Xbox One X and wanted to transfer my old data and my games from my old Xbox to my new one. I selected all the games I wanted to copy over. Then it brought me to my downloads...
  8. (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer: I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my game progress had been deleted on Forza. I...
  9. How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...: please help I want old onto new 1d19d1fa-2f46-4845-8b16-ebca9b830f24
  10. How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?: I am, a tad bit confuzzled. I need help on how to transfer my game data to my Microsoft pc. I just got Sims 4 on my pc but I had a lot of saved sims game data on my Xbox and I do not want to start...