Transferring games, data and progress

Discus and support Transferring games, data and progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BradSutherland24, May 23, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

1. Transferring games, data and progress

Hi all,

Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home.

My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable with him playing on the Xbox, my ex-wife still has access to my emails using my sign in details which she can obtain from my son.

So the question is, can the sign in email (my email) which is used to log onto Xbox (which has all the games and data on it), be changed, so that my ex-wife's email address is used to sign into the Xbox account?

Thanks

Un-knowledgeable Xbox person

:)

BradSutherland24, May 23, 2020 at 12:52 AM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Brad,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you want to change the
    primary email
    . You can do this, however, your email must stay on the account. If you remove the email it will delete the email entirely. Keep your email as the secondary email.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MintCoffee57957 Win User

How to transfer my game library from a Xbox One to another?

With this transfer method, if I transfer a game, for example, and start it on my original profile from my Xbox, will all of my data and progress be saved?
  4. Count Nachos Win User

Transfer game data from an old game id (not live id) to the new xbox live gamertag

Hello alienhunter, game data such as game saved progress and achievements are linked to the GT and cannot be transferred to another ID.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

No i'm sorry but on other gaming platforms it's not possible to transfer game progress, only if you play on Windws 10 with Xbox Ultimate you can transfer saved data.
  6. ime a ninja Win User

What are you up to

playing fable 2.Old system crashed and tried to transfer saved data,my achievments and scores got transfered ok but all progress for all games was lost.
Thema:

1. Transferring games, data and progress - Similar Threads - Transferring games data

2. Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s: I recently had to replace my xbox one s. I have something like 30 digital games, and a lot of them have accounts/profiles that I don't want to lose my progress on. I know I can re-download all the...
  3. Game data transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game data transfer: Can you transfer game data from one user to another on Xbox One X? 3a8da0ca-45c4-44ed-ac79-708f53f3488a
  4. Transferring game data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring game data: Hello! So me and my brother share an XBOX one, and i felt like it would be more convenient if I just bought one for myself so he can have his own. NBA 2K20 is a game we both enjoy playing...
  5. how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account: so basically this account currently is my used to be stepmom that she let me use to make a gaming account for when i was too young to make one on my own (17 now) and i wanted to know is it...
  6. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  7. Transferring data and games from my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring data and games from my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One X: So, I just got a new Xbox One X and wanted to transfer my old data and my games from my old Xbox to my new one. I selected all the games I wanted to copy over. Then it brought me to my downloads...
  8. (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer: I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my game progress had been deleted on Forza. I...
  9. How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...: please help I want old onto new 1d19d1fa-2f46-4845-8b16-ebca9b830f24
  10. How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?: I am, a tad bit confuzzled. I need help on how to transfer my game data to my Microsoft pc. I just got Sims 4 on my pc but I had a lot of saved sims game data on my Xbox and I do not want to start...