Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s

Discus and support Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had to replace my xbox one s. I have something like 30 digital games, and a lot of them have accounts/profiles that I don't want to lose my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KayJay066, May 15, 2020.

1. KayJay066
    KayJay066 Guest

I recently had to replace my xbox one s. I have something like 30 digital games, and a lot of them have accounts/profiles that I don't want to lose my progress on. I know I can re-download all the games I owned for free from this new console (which is
    going to take forever) but is there anyway I can get all the saves back? For example, I had a few character saves on Skyrim, and over a hundred worlds on Minecraft. Will they automatically be there when the games finish downloading? If not, is there anything
    I can do to get them back?

:)

KayJay066, May 15, 2020
  2. Miss Portia Win User

xbox 360 slim Data transfer to another xbox 360 slim?

The current model of Data Transfer cable will not transfer from one Xbox 360 S console to another. However, you can certainly use a USB storage device to transfer. :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

As long as you were signed into Live, game saves are stored on the cloud. So they'll resync once you a start a game on the new console.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Please help me

Content cannot be transferred from one profile to another.

But data ie, game saves and DLC can be transferred from one HDD to another via a data transfer cable, but will only work under the profile that it was downloaded into.
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Borderlands pre sequel dlc

hi,

You shouldn't have any issue transferring all of your saved characters to xbox one from 360.

are you transferring them correctly as only one save file can be uploaded at a time, so you have to transfer your saved data for each character one by one, I only just recently did this for my borderlands 2 saved characters and had major problems getting
    all of the characters transferred.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-xbox-one-ps4-here-s-how-to-transfer-yo/1100-6425968/
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

How to transfer the game archiving from one account to other account.

There is no way to transfer games save data from one account to another because save data is associated with gamer tag
Thema:

1. Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s - Similar Threads - Transferring games saved

2. Transfer Xbox 360 game save to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Xbox 360 game save to Xbox One: I would like to transfer my COD Modern Warfare 3 game saves (I have full level 50 weapon access) from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One console. As far as I understand, I can only do this by playing the...
  3. Game save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save transfer: How do I transfer game save data b67f2b2d-5f97-4e11-adb8-02058f14de18
  4. Transferring saves and games from Xbox 360 to new Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saves and games from Xbox 360 to new Xbox One X: I just bought an Xbox One. On my Xbox 360 I bought Disney Universe and Harry Potter Lego year 1-4 on-line. The saves aren;t as important to me, but I want these games on my new Xbox One X. They...
  5. Game save won't transfer to another Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save won't transfer to another Xbox: I played Oblivion on my Xbox One. When I downloaded it to my other Xbox One (S), it acts like I've never played it before and I can only start a new game. But I want my progress saved across them...
  6. przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account): Witam, pytanie, Musiałem otworzyć drugie konto ( pierwsze konto jest syna ) na mojej konsoli xbox one. Na starym konciejest dużo savów z Wiedźmina 3 i Falouta 76. Logując się na nowym koncie jest...
  7. Saved Game Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Game Transfer: How do I transfer saved game data from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One S? I've beaten the game on numerous difficulties and would like to transfer that and all the purchased DLC to the One S. There's...
  8. How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?: I am, a tad bit confuzzled. I need help on how to transfer my game data to my Microsoft pc. I just got Sims 4 on my pc but I had a lot of saved sims game data on my Xbox and I do not want to start...
  9. transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games

in XBoX on Windows
    transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games: I recently got both of my computers fully updated to be able to use the game pass beta, but my side computer got updated first so I decided to play a game while waiting on the other one to update....
  10. Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition: So last summer I played the normal edition of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for a while and progressed pretty far, I however do not have the original anymore but have recently gotten the game of...