Transferring my Demo Character?

Discus and support Transferring my Demo Character? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I transfer my Demo character? I saved through cloud. Got a disc of the full game, And I'm not sure how to transfer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LonelyGalaxy9, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Transferring my Demo Character?

How do I transfer my Demo character? I saved through cloud. Got a disc of the full game, And I'm not sure how to transfer.

:)

LonelyGalaxy9, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Adamdust
    Adamdust Guest
    diablo 3 demo into full game bug

Transferring progress from the demo to the full game renders some of the log books inactive (bestiary, lore, etc). Figuring I'd just get them the next time around in Nightmare mode I was surprised when the scribe tables in the cathedral only had coins. Even
    still, I got them in the demo and they don't appear in my challenges progress. This may. of render the game unplayable and therefore not be a major issue but it is still a bummer. Means I can't work toward certain things I wish I could accomplish.

Adamdust, Dec 31, 2013
  3. JoshDelabra
    JoshDelabra Guest
    Transferring 360 saves

I'm also having issues transferring my Xbox 360 save to my Xbox one. The weird thing is, I'm only having trouble transferring a specific map of mine.

JoshDelabra, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Hybridizm
    Hybridizm Guest

Hey LonelyGalaxy9! If you have Cloud Storage enabled, upon starting up the game choose Cloud Storage as your main storage device. Your character should be ready and waiting for you as soon as it loads up. Also, from Xbox Home you can go to System > Storage
    > Cloud Storage and choose to transfer your save game from the cloud to the HDD via copying or moving the content over. Hope this helps!

Hybridizm, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Dyscarnate Win User

XP from demo didnt transfer!

6. MaxJLees Win User

Problem with transferring licenses.

I've just noticed all my demos seem to have not transferred why not??
  7. Hybridizm Win User

Hey LonelyGalaxy9! If you have Cloud Storage enabled, upon starting up the game choose Cloud Storage as your main storage device. Your character should be ready and waiting for you as soon as it loads up. Also, from Xbox Home you can go to System > Storage
    > Cloud Storage and choose to transfer your save game from the cloud to the HDD via copying or moving the content over. Hope this helps!
  8. zaturss Win User

MX VS ATV : Reflex Demo.

Oh, that's pretty bad.. But if i have that demo on my friends hard drive, mybe i can try to transfer it to my Xbox?? !
  9. WeakenedDave96 Win User

Can't download Full version Portal

I deleted Portal, and then I transfered my licenses, and I re-downloaded Portal, and it still starts the demo version of the game!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Transferring my Demo Character? - Similar Threads - Transferring Demo Character

2. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  3. Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Popular idea: Account data transfer for Xbox One: I have an idea that Microsoft should allow a person to transfer their purchases, dlcs, saved game data to another account so if someone wanted to have a new account and leave the old one they can...
  4. Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account: I asked on the Minecraft support system if I can transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account and they told me I had to ask Microsoft support. All that I found was this community...
  5. How can transfer files (mainly images) from OneDrive to my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can transfer files (mainly images) from OneDrive to my Xbox One S?: I had tried & look up multiple methods to do transfer a image to my Xbox from my OneDrive. Is there a way to make this easier for me.. ☹️ eb7f3e6d-e780-4e23-b205-54aa56337f6f
  6. Xbox series transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series transfer: I need to get my game disk and downloads back on my Xbox s. I wasn’t able to get them directly transferred from my Xbox One. I can’t play any of them and they’re followed with a “please download...
  7. transfering stuff from your xbox segate card to another segate card

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfering stuff from your xbox segate card to another segate card: hey question, im considering getting the 2tb segate card for the xbox to expand my storage. is there a way to transfer my stuff from my 1tb segate card to the 2tb card?...
  8. okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else

in XboX Insiders
    okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else: okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else submitted by /u/PPON2007 [link] [comments]
  9. can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s: please i need to know i have black ops 2 and 3 and world at war on disk is it possble to network transfer them to my xbox series s 35bb042f-2469-499d-a64c-2a3d7e486693
  10. Transferring Saved Data / Issue with Xbox One to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Saved Data / Issue with Xbox One to Xbox Series X: Recently purchased a Series X, coming from the Xbox One. When I initially setup the Series X, I used the network transfer to transfer all of my games/apps and everything went fine, with all of my...