Transferring or gifting my XBOX live Gold subscription

Discus and support Transferring or gifting my XBOX live Gold subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Live Gold subscription just renewed for another year. I recently gave my son my Xbox 360 for him to be able to play games and stream apps with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shklee, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Shklee
    Shklee Guest

My Xbox Live Gold subscription just renewed for another year. I recently gave my son my Xbox 360 for him to be able to play games and stream apps with my Xbox Live Gold acct. He is an adult and lives in another town. I would like to gift him my Xbox Live
    Gold subscription that has already been paid for this nest year. I don't know who to contact at Microsoft to ask about this. Is it possible for me to do this? If so, what is the process? Thank you, Carol

:)

Shklee, Apr 15, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. yobrizo Win User

you can't transfer the subscription, but you can share it with a second user
  4. Shklee Win User

How do I share through the XBOX home feature?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can't transfer items or memberships among accounts, yet you can share through xbox home feature.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

You will have to set up your son's Xbox as a Home Xbox and then he will be able to get the gold and games on his account. A step by step guide is located here.
Thema:

1. Transferring or gifting my XBOX live Gold subscription - Similar Threads - Transferring gifting live

2. transfer redeem gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer redeem gift card: the gift card will be posted to my Microsoft account but I want to give it to someone else as a gift 22b9c539-6142-4a9c-a4cc-439aee72a224
  3. Gift Card Balance transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Balance transfer: I know this has been discussed previously. However, I'm wondering if Microsoft or Xbox have created a way to transfer gift card balances between family accounts? For example, if the code is...
  4. Возврат денег или перенос подарка (Mod Translation: Money Back or gift transfer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Возврат денег или перенос подарка (Mod Translation: Money Back or gift transfer): Добрый день. Хотел подарить игру на xbox другу, но по ошибке купил себе. Что мне делать? Хотел бы перенос сделать, если это возможно или возврат. (Mod Translation) Good afternoon. Wanted to...
  5. Cancel or transfer redeemed gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel or transfer redeemed gift code: Hi I bought a gift card for Xbox One and redeemed it to my account thinking this would show on my son't xbox account. His account is linked to mine as a family member and only I can buy him...
  6. Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to Xbox account: how can I transfer a gift Xbox game bought on a different Microsoft account to my Xbox account 8375eba7-40b6-4981-9d4f-eee0b68ff0ff
  7. Gift/Transferring Money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift/Transferring Money: I’ve searched for some time now and can’t quite find an answer. I own two Xbox Ones, mine and my son’s. Ive got money on my Xbox. Is there a way I can use that money to purchase a game for him? Or...
  8. I redeemed a us gift card but I want to transfer it to Canadian Dollars.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a us gift card but I want to transfer it to Canadian Dollars.: I won a give away for 10 us dollars. I redeemed it and i wanted to make a purchase but it wasnt enough. Is there any way i can convert that money into Canadian dollars so i can pay off the rest...
  9. Transfer redeemed gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer redeemed gift card: So I was going to transfer some money to one of my family members, and I did exactly what the Xbox' "volunteers" said: I redeemed the gift card on MY account and then I was going to look for a...
  10. How do I transfer the money from a gift card to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer the money from a gift card to another account: I accidentally put a 100 dollar gift card on one of my accounts, instead of my main one and I am now wondering if I can put that money into my main account. If not then Microsoft, you assisted me...