Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.

Discus and support Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have had two XboxLive accounts running side by side. My first account was set up aeons ago on Xbox360 using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tigershuffle67, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.

Hello,

I have had two XboxLive accounts running side by side.

My first account was set up aeons ago on Xbox360 using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

This had Xbox Live and EA Access attached on my sons XboxOne.

My sons XboxOne gamer tag is attached to this account.

I then bought my own XboxOne and signed up for XboxLive (and since upgraded to two years Ultimate) using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account.

I have now let the *****@hotmail Live Account and EA Access rundown and was hoping to attach my sons gamertag etc to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account as we often share use of the xboxs.

What is the best way of migrating his gamertag to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ?

He still has Credit attached to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account and I have read that this will need using? before moving.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

I have read that changing his gamertag by adding a number to his name and then adding his original gamertag to my account might work but he said it wanted to charge him 7.99 for the pleasure Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account. :(

:)

Tigershuffle67, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. phil and tashWhite Win User

Migrate Gamertag to another address

ok. so I've added my sons gmail account as an alias. if I make the gmail primary how does that effect the Hotmail account & how I log in to my laptops? can he log in to his xbox with the gmail (& see his gamertag & profile) & can I log in to my devices
    with the Hotmail address?
  3. WPAK Win User

Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.

Hi there,

the only thing you can change is the email address used to sign into a Microsoft Account (Xbox Live Account), this will only change the email address used to sign into the account. (It doesn't transfer the full Xbox Live Account to a different Microsoft
    Account)

The steps to change the email address can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Changing gamertags, will only result in a different gamertag, it does not change the account or take any save game progress with it.

Is the change sign-ing email address option what you seek or do you want to achieve something else?
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

You cannot transfer content from two different accounts. just change email.
  6. FabryZio3 Win User

The only thing you can do is to change the email as WPAK said!

you cannot change totally a microsoft account and transfer it on another one ;)
Thema:

1. Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account. - Similar Threads - Transferring sons gamertag

2. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  3. Transferring an xbox account to my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring an xbox account to my son: Hello. I have a Microsoft account and email address. I have used this account for my son's xbox one. Now that he is getting older, I'd like to transfer the account, gametag and digital purchases...
  4. Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox/Fornite stats to my son's account....: Hi! My son was playing on my account, before I knew about Family Accounts. Then I made him an account in 'family' and all of his Fortnite stats are under my username. Can I transfer all of his...
  5. Transfer Xbox Live account from my microsoft account to my son's

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account from my microsoft account to my son's: I am wondering if there is a way for me to transfer the ownership of my sons xbox account to his email address instead of him using my email to sign in. I cannot use the method of using his email...
  6. How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks: Hi, my son wanted to buy some skins on fortnite so he tried to buy. I have restrictions on his account so I got an email to approve and then add money which I did. He sees Microsoft account...
  7. Transferring my rewards to my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring my rewards to my son: How can I transfer my reward points to my son to add on to his points so that he can use them? 68ce56e7-0323-47fd-9875-bce03b42d4e0
  8. Removing gamertag from my email and transfering to son's email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing gamertag from my email and transfering to son's email account: My son has been using my live account for several years now and therefore his gamer tag progress is attached to my personal live account. However, I don't play xbox and have no use for a...
  9. transfer account to son's email

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer account to son's email: I do not want my son using my email account for his xbox anymore. I tried adding him on as family, but he still requires the password to my email account, and that allows him access to my...
  10. Transfer DLC, save games etc to my sons gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer DLC, save games etc to my sons gamertag: Hi. My son has played a lot af games using my Xbox live profile. He has his own gamertag and I want to buy a gold membership to him. Can I transfer all his achievements, DLC etc to his Gamertag?...